|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Majira Strawberry, also known as Majira Coyote, Majira Cherry, or simply Majira (real name Kyle Summers; born June 18, 1996), is a fursuiter and YouTuber originally from Akron, Ohio, USA, who lives with Kiwi Fox.
Outside of fursuiting, Majira wears glasses and is also famous with his signature hipster-style glasses like his non-furry Youtube channel. However, his second fursuit (the first one entirely by Mischief Makers) came with yellow shades with blue lenses (similar in shape to his regular glasses) as an accessory that he would occasionally wear.
Kyle first joined the furry fandom in 2010. He is a staff member at AquatiFur and Painted Desert Fur Con. On Nov 10, 2018, Majira was awarded the Anthronational Film Festival 2018 award that was mentioned in his video We Won A Furry Film Award on Youtube.
Before becoming known as Majira in the fandom, his fursona was a wolf named Wolfrik. Around 2013, however, Kyle retired using Wolfrik as his fursona in favor of his current and more recognizable fursona Majira Strawberry which he continues to use today.
Majira was originally fully coyote before confusion about his species led him to become a coyote-fox hybrid. Majira strives for a look that is cute yet trendy. In the spring of 2018, he redesigned his fursona, giving him black paws with white toes and fingertips and now with both of his irises green, and his ears fully purple on the front but red on the back.
His favorite foods are cherries but mostly strawberries hence his fursona's last name and least favorite foods are kiwis.
- Majira 1.0 (Velvet) - Majira's first fursuit was built by two makers. The body was built by Hindpaws and the head by Lolo the Fox. Majira later sold it in January of 2015 to buy an upgraded version by Mischief Makers and a new camera. According to Majira, his first fursuit was sold to someone over in Japan.
- Majira 2.0 (Twizzler) - On June 25, 2015, Majira did an unboxing video on Majira 2.0. It is considered to be one of the most iconic of Majira's fursuits according to fans. After unboxing and revealing his third fursuit, Majira noted in his video titled "Yes, I Have A New Fursuit. No, You Can't Have My Old One" that he would likely lend Majira 2.0 to friends of his at conventions, mentioning that if you see his old suit that it would likely be one of his friends including Kiwi Fox (but mostly BetaEtaDelota until recently when he got his own) for example. He renamed his second fursuit to Twizzler, a loose reference to the brand of licorice candies, although he has said that there is no affiliation to the candy and the name of his suit.
- Majira 3.0 - Due to redesigning his fursona in 2018, Majira bought a third fursuit, also made by Mischief Makers, but in digitigrade form as opposed to plantigrade like his second one. It also has interchangeable facial features to reflect his emotions during his videos. As mentioned earlier, Majira decided to keep Majira 2.0 aka "Twizzler" despite buying the third one. Majira unboxed Majira 3.0 on July 14, 2018. This is Majira's current fursuit design as of January 2019. He also has a kigurumi counterpart to it but wears it as a bodysuit whilst wearing his fursuit head. He also got rid of his heterotrophic eyes in the 3.0 version.
- Tarou - A wolf named Wolf.in.progress (Wip), was originally Beagle.in.red's main fursona and built by LupeSuits. Beagle.in.red sold the character to Majira in January 2017, who renamed Wolf.in.progress to Tarou. His design consists of an orange, black, and white color scheme. Tarou is a secondary character for Majira, often suited and voiced by Kiwi Fox and various other friends.
- AnthroCon - 2013, 2019
- AnthrOhio - 2019
- AquatiFur - 2017
- Anthro New England - 2019
- Biggest Little Fur Con - 2019
- Confuror - 2019
- DenFur - 2019
- Furlandia - 2018
- Furry Fiesta - 2019
- Furry Weekend Atlanta - 2017, 2019
- Infurnity - 2018, 2019
- Megaplex - 2019
- Midwest FurFest - 2016
- Motor City Furry Con - 2019
- Painted Desert Fur Con - 2019
- Pine Fur Con - 2019
- TwitchCon - 2019
Kyle first joined YouTube on September 22, 2012, as a vlogging and skit channel unrelated to the furry fandom. Referred to as Kyle Summers, he uploads similar content on it as his furry channel. In addition to this channel, he also maintains a secondary non-furry channel called Kyle Winters, where he uploaded his completed school projects before he graduated. Despite his massive rise in popularity as a furry YouTuber, Kyle does wish to revive Kyle Summers as a way to diversify his content.
On June 4, 2014, Kyle started his furry channel but didn't pay much attention to it until January 9, 2015, when he uploaded his first video on the channel titled Majira's Fox Transformation. He currently has over 100 thousand views on it as of January 2020. His content consists of skits, parodies, instructional videos, and collaborations related to the furry fandom. As with his non-furry work, Majira maintains a secondary channel called Majira Peppermint, where he uploads various other content that relates to him as a furry, but is otherwise used in a "behind the scenes" format.
Majira has reached several milestones on both subscriber and view counts on his main furry channel. On January 3, 2017, he reached 50,000 subscribers. On October 28, 2017, he reached 100,000 subscribers and on December 28, 2018, he reached 200,000 subscribers. As of July 2019, Majira boosts over 235,000+ YouTube subscribers. Currently, his channel has over 243,000+ subscribers, 23,000,000+ views and 200+ videos. 
As a furry YouTuber, Majira often has a chance to collaborates with like-minded YouTubers and influencers such as Echo Oblivion, Beagle.in.red, TwitchDaWoof, Kero The Wolf, Bolt Mutt, Splat Fennec, Nos Hyena, Baby Blu, Fox Amoore, and Kothorix, among many others.
On July 24, 2018, he posted the video FURRY SILVER PLAY BUTTON UNBOXING (100,000 Subscribers Reward) on Youtube announcing that he had been awarded the Youtube Silver Play Button Award for surpassing 100,000 subscribers.
Tide Pods video
A video which featured Majira and Arrin the Wolf supposedly eating Tide Pods as a pizza topping, making "Forbidden Fruit Pizza", which was originally uploaded on December 30, 2017 caused an outcry and raised safety concerns by the public and the media on whether or not the video was encouraging people in real life to eat detergent pods that look like candy. This was a part of a much bigger controversy revolving around a meme where people were challenged to eat Tide Pods and ended up dying for/from it.
The article was included in a Flayrah article seven days after the video was uploaded. On January 12, 2018, the video was removed for violating YouTube's policy for harmful or dangerous content. As of 2019, a YouTube safe version of the Tide Pods video can still be viewed on Majira Peppermint. 
h3h3 podcast drama, harassment and cancellation
On January 7, 2019, Majira was asked by h3h3Productions (also known as h3h3 or h3) to do a podcast about the furry fandom. He agreed and was scheduled for March 1, 2019. Despite fans and friends[who?] of Majira saying that he should do the podcast, there was a massive backlash where many in the fandom[who?] demanded Majira cancel his appearance due to h3h3's controversy regarding transgender people,[clarify] as well as concerns over the fandom going mainstream.[clarify]
On February 21, 2019, Majira announced that after listening to the concerns of the community, he decided to back out of the podcast and apologized for any grief he caused.
On December 16, 2018, He had uploaded an attack video against Gamers during the beginning of the Gamers Vs Furries Wars on his Tik Tok account featuring Frankie x and him flossing, dabbing, and performing Fortnite dances. Later on, Majira did the OK gesture[clarify] before the end of the video. However, after a few months, he deleted this video to prevent from getting involved with The Furry Wars, Furry Drama and Gamers Vs Furries Wars. However, his deleted Tik Tok video recording process can still be viewed on the post Furries vs. Gamers: War on TikTok (w/ Frankie x) on his Youtube Channel.
Majira Strawberry Portal Art by Jimmy Raccoon
Art by DelltheFox
Majira Strawberry Fan Club Art, by ArtworkTee
- Original Wolf/Coyote Mix fursona on Fur Affinity. Retrieved June 12, 2013.
- Majira's current ref sheet on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 21, 2015.
- Art of Majira on FA on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 21, 2015.
- Majira's current FA on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 21, 2015.
- Majira 2.0 Fursuit Unboxing/Lookbook | Mischief Makers. Retrieved ?.
- Majira 3.0 Fursuit Unboxing. Retrieved ?.
- Old profile for Wip on FurAffinity. Retrieved September 9, 2017.
- Beagle.in.red states who his fursuit maker is on FurAffinity. Retrieved September 9, 2017.
- Majira announces the purchase of Wip on YouTube. Retrieved September 9, 2017.
- Majira elaborates about when Tarou is used on Twitter. Retrieved September 9, 2017.
- Majira's Fox Transformation. Retrieved ?.
- Majira's YouTube - about page. Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- Sonious January 6, 2018. Are furries trying to poison your kids with detergent pods?. Flayrah. Retrieved on January 15, 2018.
- My T**e P**s Video, YouTube Safe Version. Retrieved ?.
- Tweet by Majira on Twitter. Retrieved February 26, 2019.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Majira official website
- Majira on Fur Affinity
- Majira on Furry Network
- Majira on Facebook
- Majira on Twitter
- Majira on Telegram
- Majira on Tumblr
- Majira on Instagram
- Majira on Snapchat
- Majira on Cameo
- Majira Strawberry on Fandom
- Majira Strawberry on YouTube
- Majira Peppermint on YouTube
- tallfuzzball on Youtube
- Kyle Summers on YouTube
- Kyle Winters on YouTube
- Majira Strawberry on Twitch
- Majira on Patreon
- Majira on Ko-Fi