LvivFur (initially LvivFurrence - Львівфуренція) is a furry convention held in Lviv Oblast, Ukraine. While primarily attracting Russian-speaking locals, the event has also attracted visitors from Russia, the UK, and Belgium.
LvivFurrence 2017 was held 20-23 July 2017 at the "Chotyry Pidkovy" motel in the village of Pidberiztsi, Pustomyty Raion. There were 28 pre-registered members, and at least three fursuiters. The convention mascot was a green hawk.
LvivFur 2018 was held 19-22 July 2018 at the "Helikon" hotel in Zapytiv, Kamianka-Buzka Raion. There were 37 pre-registered members. A dealer's den, BBQ, disco and movie night were planned. The mascot was lioness Into, by artist Coinn.
WUFF 2019 was deferred to 2020 due to national safety concerns; and as late as March it was not clear whether LvivFur would be postponed as well. However, on 4 April it was announced that LvivFur 2019 would take place 18-21 July, at the Hotel "Mirage" in Sudova Vyshnia.
- Furry of Lviv on YouTube
- LvivFurrence 2017 website - When and Where. Archived 24 January 2018.
- LvivFurrence 2017 website - Participants. Archived 24 January 2018.
- LvivFurrence 2017 photos. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- LvivFur 2018 website - When and Where. Archived 20 July 2018.
- LvivFur 2018 website - Members. Archived 24 July 2018.
- Post announcing Into as 2018 mascot - LvivFur, Facebook (1 September 2017)
- Post announcing Saito as 2019 mascot - LvivFur, Facebook (21 October 2018)
- LvivFur 2019 announcement - LvivFur, VK.com (4 April 2019)
- LvivFur 2018 website - Organizers. Archived 18 June 2018.
- LvivFur 2019 - official website
- LvivFur on VK (Russian) - see also Furry of Lviv
- LvivFur on Facebook (English)
- LvivFur on Ask.fm
- LvivFur, LvivFur Chat and Lvivfurrence Chat (old) on Telegram
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|