List of online furry conventions by attendance
The following is a list of online furry conventions from around the world, listed by officially announced attendance figures from the most recent year available. Each convention is listed only once. There is also a list of in-person furry conventions by attendance.
|Convention||Year||Platform¹||Virtual Attendees²||Registrees||View Count|
|Furality Online Xperience||2023||VRChat||15,160||15,160||-|
|Virtual Anthrocon (Anthrocon 2020)||2020||Anthrocon.tv||6,153||None||-|
|Brasil FurFest Night||2020||YouTube and Discord||1,935||-||4,557|
|IndyFurCon 2020||2020||Stream and VRChat||1,356||1,040||-|
|CozyCon||2023||Stream and Discord||1,076||-||-|
|Further Confusion Discord Dealers Online Event||2022||Discord||760||760||None|
|980 peak users in Telegram chat|
|Little Island Furcon Spring||2022||Stream and Discord||-||300||-|
|Fur the 'More||2021||Stream||-||268||None|
|Digital Villainy Summit||2023||Picarto and Discord||170||None||-|
|Weekend Furry Retreat||2022||Stream||None||33||50|
|Furry Weekend At-Home||2020||Twitch||None||None||14,048|
|DEFCON Furs 2020||2020||Stream and VRChat||-||None||1,117|
¹ Platform: the primary social media service, livestreaming application, or visual online space used to portray the majority of the convention.
² Virtual attendees: the number of participants within an area of an visualized online space, such as a video game, or virtual reality social platform. This is a total count of individuals across the span of the convention, not the amount of 'visits' an area has received.
- The statistic was applicable, but not reported.
- "Furality Online Xperience Twitter"
- "Virtual Anthrocon Results
- "Furnal Equinox Twitter"
- "VBLFC Twitter"
- RAMCon's Results
- CozyCon Discord, posted September 21, 2023.
- "FC DISCORD DEALERS HAS COME TO A CLOSE!...", posted January 17, 2022.
- "Megaplex Online Results"
- Fur the 'More Twitter, posted April 25, 2021.
- Floof Con Twitter, posted August 8, 2022.
- WFR Twitter, posted August 14, 2022.
- "Furry Weekend At-Home Results"