Lenny believes he has always been a furry, from his earliest years when playing as a small child and pretending to be an animal. After renewed interest in The Lion King in mid-2005, Lenny found and joined the Marika's Return online RPG. Around the same time, he began drawing Lion King fanart and, after discovering the furry fandom, began to develop his skills and draw other characters.
In late 2006, he opened his artwork studio Pawzer Studios, and now accepts commissions for various things including con badges, character references, and digital pieces. He dabbles in both digital and traditional media and his artwork has also been featured in several conbooks.
Lenny owns several fursuits:
- Lenny Mutt, the fursuit depicting his fursona, made by Latin Vixen and Zim Gekko
- Cataclysm, a Smilodon partial, made by Lenny Mutt
- Pupsicle, a Samoyed puppy made by Lenny Mutt and ElectroPaw
- Bitzer, a Dingo surfer/mechanic partial also made by Lenny Mutt (retired)
- Furry Weekend Atlanta - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Mephit Furmeet - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Rocket City Furmeet - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Lenny's history on his website. Retrieved June 15, 2009.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Pawzer Studios - Lenny Mutt's official website
- Lenny Mutt on DeviantArt
- Lenny Mutt on Fur Affinity
- Lenny Mutt on Twitter
- Lenny Mutt: The sushi eating, goggles wearing GSD/husky mix - Lenny Mutt on LiveJournal
- Lenny Mutt on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|