Kiwi Fox, often shortened to simply Kiwi (born December 30, 1985), is a fursuiter and YouTuber who lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. He was previously from Westminster, Maryland before moving in with roommates Majira Strawberry and Frankie x in the Pittsburgh area.
Kiwi's fursona is a green, white and grey fox. The primary color of his design is bright green. His hair is black and blue in stripes with bangs across. He is often seen wearing a bandanna around his neck.
- KIWI 1.0 - KIWI 1.0's head was designed by Kiwi himself.
- KIWI 2.0 - During Denfur 2018 Kiwi received a surprise new fursuit head organized by his friends. KIWI 2.0 was designed by fursuit maker JesseFrosst. The design maintained the same color scheme, a more toony style, poofier hairstyle, and a furline neck.
- Tarou - Kiwi often suits as and voices Tarou (the younger brother of Majira Strawberry) in videos produced by Majira as well as at conventions. Tarou has also featured on Kiwi's YouTube channel such as on April Fools Day 2018.
Kiwi has been part of the furry fandom since 2004 and his YouTube account dates back to June of 2006. The oldest viewable content on Kiwi's channel dates back to November 2016 featuring a one minute sketch of Rick and Morty and a charmeleon fursuiter.
Like most furry YouTubers, Kiwi makes content of an informative nature to the furry fandom as well as occasional short skits. He states in his YouTube's About Page that he "enjoys making content that brightens anyone's day." He also does livestreams often at least once a week.
- Kiwi's profile on Twitter. Retrieved December 18, 2019.
- KIWI 2.0 FURSUIT UNBOXING on YouTube. Retrieved December 18, 2019.
- Welcome to Tarou's New Channel! (April 1st Edition) on YouTube. Retrieved December 18, 2019.
- Rick & Morty discover Pokémon on YouTube. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- Kiwi's About Page on YouTube. Retrieved June 11, 2019.
- Kiwi's profile on Twitter. Retrieved June 11, 2019.
|This stub about a person could be .|