Kit n Kay Boodle
|Kit n Kay Boodle|
|Update schedule||Irregular, once every 1-3 weeks|
|Launch date||January 6, 2001|
Kit n Kay Boodle was a Comic Genesis-hosted webcomic illustrated by Richard Katellis. It was rated NC-17 due to the high sexual content of the comic. It was previously updated twice a week, but for the last four years of its existence was updated a few times a year.
Kit and Kay Boodle are two foxes from Yiffburg the yiffiest place on earth, a utopian city where nudity and sex in public are not only legal, they are considered normal and encouraged. The comic follows their adventures. In the past, most adventures centered around sex as a goal, but in more recent years the storylines have become rather complex with deeper meanings.
- Kit: A fox and long-time resident of Yiffburg, possessing a huge sexual appetite, and the mate of Kay, who is usually the only recipient of his carnal affections.
- Kay: Kit's mate who, like her husband, has an enourmously strong sex drive.
- Kat Ellis: Avatar of Richard Katellis, husband of Shirlee Mouse.
- Shirlee Mouse: Avatar of Richard Katellis's fiance, Shirley Chessler-Wakefield, wife of Kat Ellis
- The Mayor and Mrs. Mayor: They have always known that Yiffburgh has unique potential, and now that they know about The Gods of Yiff, they begin to understand what Yiffburgh is for. Among other things, they start brewing boinkberry wine. Mrs. Mayor appears to also be the avatar of Shirley's mother.
- The Gods of Yiff: Generally believed to have created boinkberries. Caused giant boinkberries to grow in Kit & Kay's garden. Eventually (20060126), Kit and Kay become the new Gods of Yiff.
- The Incognito Vixen: First appeared as a vixen who got off on watching Kit & Kay. Later revealed as an agent of The Gods of Yiff, she then serves Kit & Kay when the mantle of "Gods of Yiff" falls onto them. They assign her to watch over Bill Blaine, but he leaves while she is mating with Aeolimnus. Despondent over her failure, she attempts suicide by throwing herself into the Cosmic Void.
- Aunt Matilda: Produces lots of milk in her large breasts, which sometimes get painful. When that happens, she seeks out Kit & Kay to "lighten her load" by drinking some. Assigned by The Gods of Yiff to watch over Kit & Kay and protect them.
- Farquard Fox: Director of Yiffburgh Civic Theater Company
- Wetdreamlings: Appear to those who have a lot of yiffy energy but nobody to share it with. Among other powers, a wetdreamling can appear as the person you desire most.
- Karastropov: A dictator. He is immortal, but completely lacking in sex drive. He has been killed many times, but whoever kills him then becomes Karastropov. But he has a weakness: if the body he is inhabiting stays yiffy, he can't control it but also cannot escape.
- Myers (a zebra) and Poochley (French poodle): Yiffy reporters
- Hokum, Fleecer, Bunko, and Skamm: Four crooked lawyers from the country of Cumbria. Kit and Kay met them when they went to deal with Karastropov, and they appear again in "Boinkberry Bequest" and "By Boinkberries Betrayed".
- Bill Blaine: A witness to something that Mitchell has done, he is currently a guest in Yiffburgh, recipient of the sexual attentions of two lovely females of his species (and vice versa). His presence there serves as bait to help lure Bunko and Skamm to Yiffburgh, but as Kit & Kay repeatedly assure him, he is welcome to stay as long as he likes.
- Aeolimnus: A wetdreamling with a passion for anal sex. When first seen (20070918), he is working for Karastropov (who has hidden himself in Mitchell). After the Incognito Vixen tempts him into sodomizing her, he breaks from Karastropov/Mitchell and helps Kit & Kay. He also helps bring back the Incognito Vixen.
- Kir Kiridian: A male ridgetail, takes on the task of exorcizing Karastropov from Skamm.
Yiffburg is home to the Boinkberry bush, which yields delicious berries all year round. It grows wild, but many residents grow them in their gardens. Boinkberries have two functions:
- They are a mild aphrodisiac — not that the residents of Yiffburg need one.
- They are a natural contraceptive. If the male eats a few blue boinkberries and the female a few pink ones, then they can yiff all day and the female doesn't get pregnant. Want cubs? No problem, just stop eating them and fertility returns. There are no side-effects.
Kit 'n Kay Boodle presents a sequence of stories. Some are light-hearted plots centered around sex; others are more complex, including "Kit 'n Kay save the world" story arcs.
The starting date for each story sequence is in the form yyyymmdd. This converts to a URL of the form http://kitnkayboodle.comicgenesis.com/d/yyyymmdd.html
- 20010108: "Coming to the Rescue" -- Kit demonstrates how to get out of a hole by getting into a hole.
- 20010129: "Motivational Therapy" -- Kay finds a way to motivate Kit to stuff and lick envelopes
- 20010212: "Getting Her Head Together" -- Kit solves Kay's bad hair day
- 20010307: "Pest Control" -- Kay uses Kit to shoot down an annoying fly.
- 20010402: "Here we Go Round the Boinkberry Bush" -- Giant boinkberries and the Gods of Yiff
- 20011211: "Lust and Found" -- A new vixen just likes to watch Kit & Kay yiffing.
- 20010108: "Slanguage" -- Kit, Kay and friends trade favorite euphemisms for sexual body parts.
- 20020321: "Milk Made" -- Introducing "Aunt Matilda," who turns out to be working for the "Gods of Yiff"
- 20020702: "Undress Code" -- Kayleen tests a new fabric that adapts to the wearer's feelings
- 20021022: "Berry Good" -- The whys and wherefores of boinkberry wine.
- 20030121: "A Day in the Life" -- Introduces "wetdreamlings"
- 20030520: Interlude -- Real Life: Richard and Shirlee visit Shirlee's mom, the inspiration for Mrs. Mayor
- 20030701: "State of the Yiff" -- Introduces the villain, the dictator Karastropov
- 20030911: Interlude -- More stuff about Shirlee's mom.
- 20031118: "Outfox the Tyrant" -- Karastropov is neutralized
- 20040420: "Visit Cumbria" -- Tawny can store and release yiffy energy
- 20041116: "Boinkberry Boondoggle" -- Kit 'n Kay left on vacation, and the big boinkberries disappeared
- 20050118: Interlude -- "Did you really do it with Shirlee's Mom watching?"
- 20050315: "Boinkberry Bizarro" -- The new vixen from "Lust and Found" wants more than just watching. And the "Gods of Yiff" are dying.
- 20060105: "Boinkberry Bequest" -- Seducing two lawyers from Hokumm, Fleecer, Bunko & Skamm.
- 20061128: "An Inside Job" -- RL? Shirlee's Mom meets Richard's Dad.
- 20070723: "By Boinkberries Betrayed" -- the being that inhabited Karastropov comes back in a different body.
- 20130327: "Darlene's Lament" (plotline not yet defined)
|This stub about a comic could be .|