From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Karine Charlebois)
Kanthara (real name Karine Charlebois; born August 18, 1974) is a furry artist who lives in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Online, Kanthara is mostly involved in the Gargoyles fandom, but also draws furry art. As such, she represents herself as either a yellow gargoyle with a white mohawk, called Kanthara, or a curly redhead pirate vixen called Vivienne.
Kanthara creates storyboards, comics, and animation art. She was a Guest of Honour at What The Fur 2012, FA: United 2015, and Furnal Equinox 2016.
In real life, she is married, and has two sons.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kanthara's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved June 28, 2012
- ↑ Kanthara's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved June 28, 2012
- ↑ Our amazing GOHs for FAU 8:… 2014 August 22 tweet at FAU Twitter. Retrieved 2015 May 9.
- ↑ Tweet on the Furnal Equinox account on Twitter. Dated March 18, 2016. Retrieved March 21, 2016.
- Kanthara's Loft (official website)
- Karine Says Some Stuff - Kanthara on LiveJournal
- Kanthara on Twitter
- Kanthara on deviantART
- Kanthara on Fur Affinity
- Kanthara on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be expanded.|