From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Kendal Ray Emery, who was publicly listed as the registered agent for the Mid-American Anthropomorphic and Arts Corporation, was convicted in 1993 for "Criminal Sexual Contact of a Minor".
- Kahuki's profile - LiveJournal. Retrieved April 11, 2017. Archived
- Kahuki's subscriptions - Youtube. Retrieved 11 April, 2017. Archived
- "Rocky Mountain Fur Con backs neo-nazis, sex offender to intimidate critic for reporting threat." - article on Dogpatch Press. Dated April 10, 2017. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- Whoozfurs' furry convention list on the Whoozfur.com website. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- MAAAC company listing - taxexemptworld.com. Return filed December 2011. Retrieved April 10, 2017
- MAAAC company listing - datagovus.com. Retrieved April 10, 2017
- Colorado Bureau of Investigation : Sex Offender Registry. Can't directly link to the Kendal/Kendall case due to a redirect to User Agreement page which sends you to search page. Retrieved June 19, 2018.
- New Mexico Court's case lookup homepage. Can't directly link to the Kendal/Kendall case due to a redirect to "stale session" page. Retrieved April 10, 2017 (2018 June update: Emery info no longer available from NM website.)
- "Neo-Nazis Are Tearing the Furry World Apart" - Article at The Daily Beast. Dated April 14, 2017. Retrieved April 14, 2017.
- Kahuki Lairu on Fur Affinity
- Kahuki Lairu on Twitter
- Kahuki Lairu on Google+
- Otter Bits - Kahuki Lairu on LiveJournal
- Kahuki Lairu on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|