|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
A Jackalope is a mythical animal of North American folklore, described as a jackrabbit (hare) or rabbit with an antelope's horns or a deer's antlers, sometimes a pheasant's tail (and often hind legs). The Wolpertinger is a similar animal, except that it has wings and tail of a pheasant and canine teeth with the tail of a squirrel. Another similar animal is the Rasselbock, which has the antlers of a roe deer.
- A jackalope was the co-star of Pixar's animated short film Boundin'.
- Jack Ching Bada Bing was a recurring jackalope character on the American TV show America's Funniest People.
- Junior Jackalope, a comic book character from the series of the same name.
- Jumpin’ Jackalope and Janey Jackalope, the Merries protagonists in the comic book Rascal Raccoon's Raging Revenge.
- Douglas, Wyoming has Jackalope statues including a furry mascot that has been seen in home videos and pictures.
- In the PBS Kids show [[W:Odd Squad}Odd Squad]], the logo has a Jackalope holding a badge. Sometimes it makes funny sound effects.
Jackalope and furry
Jackalope characters in furry media
|This species stub needs .