Innuk (born February 10, 1970), is a furry artist and fursuiter who lives in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. His fursona is a "wolfsky shepherd" (wolf-husky-German shepherd hybrid). Innuk used to build fursuits under the label Two Wet Noses. Two Wet Noses closed permanently in 2016.
Innuk owns four personal fursuits, each of which he constructed himself:
- Innuk and Innuk 2, the fursuits depicting his fursona. Innuk was retired, shortly after RainFurrest 2011, after materials showed signs of fatigue and materials degrading from wear and tear. Innuk 2 made it's first debut walkaround at Calgary Expo, April 29, 2012.
- Onyx, a skunk. Onyx was designed and built by Innuk, and was a gift for his son.
- Tzymon, a chameleon. Tzymon was built as a first commission, and is owned by, and in the possession, of Sunder~Lane.
Innuk can be found on Second Life as Innuk Radium.
- Innuk's profile on MyFur Network. (retrieved November 20, 2011)
- Innuk on the Fursuit Database. (retrieved November 20, 2011)
- Innuk 2 on the Fursuit Database. (retrieved February 2, 2012)
- Onyx on the Fursuit Database. (retrieved November 20, 2011)
- Tzymon on the Fursuit Database. (retrieved November 20, 2011)
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Innuk on Fur Affinity
- Innuk on MyFur Network
- Innuk on LiveJournal
- Two Wet Noses official site
- TwoWetNoses (Innuk) on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|