|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Originally held annually around Halloween at the Best Western Coquitlam Inn & Convention Centre from 2003-2006, it was then moved to the Compass Point Inn from 2008-2010, and took residence at The Executive Hotel & Conference Centre in Burnaby, British Columbia from 2011-2021. In 2022, the event moved to the Executive Airport Plaza Hotel in Richmond, British Columbia. The event includes furry themed games, panels, competitions, entertainment, an Artist Alley, and a dance, with the event catering to an all-ages target audience. A previous tradition of the event was an unofficial after-party involving Fursuit bowling at Revs Bowling Centre in Burnaby, British Columbia.
|Convention year||Attendance||Percentage change|
- Furloween - a similarly Halloween-themed convention in Florida, USA.
- Howloween official website
- Howloween on Twitter
- Howloween forum at BC Furry Community Board
- The Executive Hotel & Conference Centre
- Executive Airport Plaza Hotel
- Compass Point Inn (Google map)
- Best Western Coquitlam Inn & Convention Centre (Yahoo! map)
- Photos, videos, reports: Howloween resources
|British Columbia and Vancouver Island|