Hendikins takes photographs at Australian furmeets, and has documented MiDFur (2006), the furry float at the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras (2007 - 2010, 2012), RivFur (2007, 2009 - 2012) and FurJAM (2010, 2011).
In September, 2012, Hendikins was appointed as a Photography Administrator on Fur Affinity. In early March, 2013, Hendikins stepped down from this position. He later stated "the direct appointment of Chase to the FA admin team" was "the final straw".
On April 9, 2013, after Simba the Lion posted Fur Affinity admin logs showing what he called "the corruption and lying going on behind the scenes", Hendikins commented "I can't condone his method here, I can vouch for the logs being genuine". Despite not actually posting any logs, Hendikins' Fur Affinity account was then suspended for "spreading leaked/edited admin logs", and the "disable user page" flag set to make his Fur Affinity page unviewable. The page was made viewable again around a day later.
In real life, Hendikins is employed by his local railway as a suburban train guard.
- "So, about that other site..." - posting by Hendikins, on his Weasyl journal. Dated April 7, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013
- "http://furaffinityleaks.blogspot.co.uk/ - the truth about FA" - thread on the community on LiveJournal. Dated April 9, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013 (requires group membership)
- Hendikins' comment on the furrydrama-2 thread. Dated April 9, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013
- Hendikins' comment #2 on the furrydrama-2 thread. Dated April 9, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013
- Hendikins' comment #3 on the furrydrama-2 thread. Dated April 9, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Hendikins on Twitter
- Hendikins on Weasyl
- Hendikins on Fur Affinity (suspended)
- Wolfox Paws! (a gallery of furry photography)
|This stub about a person could be .|