Further Confusion 2001
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Further Confusion 2001 was a furry convention, the third annual Further Confusion.
- Theme: A Furry Odyssey
- Guests of Honor: Diane Duane, Christina Hanson, Peter Morwood, Felorin and Talzhemir
- Attendance: 1,114
The sponsored charities were The Oakland Zoo and The Barry R. Kirshner Wildlife Foundation. Art show revenue was $37,554.08.
Some of the executive staff for Further Confusion 2001 were:
- David "Flint Otterhall" Cooksey - Chairman
- Corey "Chairo" Strom - Vice Chairman
- Leon "Mitra" Horne - Operations Manager
Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, Inc. received $83690 in revenue, of which $33750 was from admissions, $31440 was from donations, and $18500 was from other sources.
Source: Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, Inc. form 990 (2002-3), p9 (description) from Foundation Center
- ↑ Anthropomorphic Fandom Convention Information Sheet. Retrieved August 25, 2006.
- ↑ FC2001 Artshow Checks Mailed Out - David Cooksey, Flayrah (16 February 2001)
- Photos, videos, reports: Further Confusion 2001 resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you improve it?|