From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Furry may refer to:
- Furry, a term used to describe a member of the furry fandom, or a fictitious anthropomorphic animal, character, fursona, avatar or persona
- #furry, an IRC channel in AnthroChat
- #furry, an IRC channel in EsperNet
- #furry, an IRC channel in FurNet
- Furry 101, a former furry information and resources website
- Furry 4 Life, also known as F4L, a G-rated furry social networking
- Furry, a short film by Lindsey Batdorf
- Furry art, a term used to describe artwork depicting anthropomorphic (humanoid or feral) animals, characters, fursonas, avatars or personas
- Furry adult art, also known as furry mature art,furry porn and/or yiff art, art (traditional and/or digital), literature, digital, and other mature materials that show, depict or describe furry/anthro character(s) in a very open and direct way in order to cause sexual excitement
- Furry N' Fuzzy Magazine, a furry fanzine published in DigiCel FlipBook and PDF formats by Furious Furry
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.