|First iteration||31 October - 2 November, 2014|
|Charity||United States War Dogs Association|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: Furpocalypse resources|
|Furpocalypse guests of honor|
Furpocalypse is a furry convention held since 2014 in Cromwell, Connecticut. It was founded by former FurFright staff in order to continue the tradition of an annual Halloween-themed Connecticut convention, after the departure of FurFright founders Belic Bear and K'gra Leopard.
The Furpocalypse website describes the event as "a Halloween-based Anthropomorphic convention in Cromwell, Connecticut with the goal to raise money for various animal/environmental charities by hosting a sci-fi themed 3-day event for anthropomorphic enthusiasts from all over the world."
During Closing Ceremonies on October 27, 2019, it was announced the convention will be moving to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Stamford, Connecticut beginning with the next edition, scheduled for October 29 through November 1, 2020. 
Furpocalypse 2014 took place over October 31-November 2, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Cromwell in Cromwell, Connecticut..
The theme was “Research and Development” in a scientific laboratory setting. The attendance was 1200, with 290 fursuiters participating in the fursuit parade. $3807.60 was raised for the convention's charity, the United States War Dogs Association.
Furpocalypse 2016 took place over October 28-30, 2016, at the same hotel as last year, though due to a change of ownership was now known as the Radisson Hotel Cromwell in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Furpocalypse 2017 ("The Haunted Asylum") took place over October 27-29, 2017, at the Radisson Hotel Cromwell in Cromwell, Connecticut.
There were 1,336 attendees, including 325 fursuiters. $4,282.78 was raised for War Dogs.
Furpocalypse 2018 was held October 26-28, 2018 at the same hotel as the prior year, though due to a change of ownership it is now known as the Red Lion Hotel Cromwell, in Cromwell, Connecticut. The theme was "Thriller Nights" and the guest of honor was Cocadope, and Jib Kodi with special guest Nick Nocturne.
At closing ceremonies, con staff reported 1,391 attendees, including 417 fursuits, and raised $10,373 for the United States War Dogs Association and True Colors. 
Several attendees reported seeing what they believed to be black mold and damp, which one linked to respiratory problems from visiting back in 2016, and another later claiming a "strange disease" resulting in hospitalization. A petition was set up shortly after the convention, demanding a move to a different location in New England, and attracting over 50 signatures within days.
The convention's initial date announcement of the convention led to a firm response from the community re-expressing the desire for a new hotel; this resulted in a statement the day after from the board of directors making clear that as they had taken out a multi-year contract, the hotel would remain the Red Lion Inn, but that there was an intent to move elsewhere for 2020, even if that was in another New England state. A later promotional video [right] referenced this, noting that the con was "headed to 'higher ground' for 2020 and beyond, where our society will continue in a brand-new location that meets all the needs and requests of our community, and more."
- https://furpocalypse.org/faqs.html Retrieved May 4, 2014.
- https://twitter.com/FurpocalypseInc/status/1188599810305265664 Tweet October 27, 2019
- Hotel Information on the Furpocalypse website. Retrieved November 1, 2015.
- Tweet on the Furpocalypse account on Twitter. Dated November 2, 2014. Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- Tweet on the Furpocalypse account on Twitter. Dated November 5, 2014. Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- Hotel Information on the Furpocalypse website. Retrieved November 1, 2015.
- Tweet on the Furpocalypse account on Twitter. Dated December 25, 2014. Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- Tweet on the Furpocalypse account on Twitter. Dated November 1, 2015. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Tweet on the Furpocalypse account on Twitter. Dated October 31, 2015. Retrieved November 1, 2015.
- Furpocalypse 2016 website. Retrieved November 9, 2015.
- Hotel Information on the Furpocalypse 2016 website. Retrieved April 17, 2016.
- Furpocalypse 2016 - At The Movies. Archived from the original on 2015 December 12. Retrieved on September 8, 2016.
- Furpocalypse 2016. Archived from the original on 2016 March 7. Retrieved on September 8, 2016.
- Tweet on the Furpocalypse account on Twitter. Dated November 1, 2016. Retrieved November 2, 2016.
- "Good old floor mushrooms from the @Radisson, between this and the coffee colored water leaking through the roof, this place has issues" - Sai Bree, Twitter (April 8, 2018; ticket shows Furpocalypse 2016)
- Furpocalypse 2017. Archived from the original on 2017 September 27. Retrieved on October 29, 2017.
- Tweet on the Furpocalypse Twitter account. Retrieved/Dated October 29, 2017.
- "Hello my pretty. We meet again :D" - Furpocalypse, Twitter (April 8, 2019)
- "As you may already know, the Radisson has changed flags to The Red Lion Hotel. We had a meeting with hotel management to address your and our concerns. They have given us some insight into their renovation plans which include updated guest rooms and more." - Furpocalypse, Twitter (May 14, 2018)
- https://www.furpocalypse.org/ Retrieved April 22, 2018.
- Tweet on the Furpocalypse Twitter account. Retrieved October 14, 2018.
- Furpocalypse 2018 Guest of Honor page. Retrieved October 14, 2018.
- "#Furpocalypse numbers: 1391 attendees, 417 Furuiters, $10,373 for The War Dogs!" - ValdorFox, Twitter (October 28, 2019)
- "Furpocalypse hotel is looking as good as ever... Furpoc attendees... I don't know what to tell you... Red Lion Hotels, you've got some serious issues at Cromwell, CT property. Fix it." Kasi Frost, Twitter (October 16, 2018)
- "Monday and the end of a furrific con at the MOLD MOTEL!!" - Tikanni Wolf, Twitter (October 29, 2018)
- "Hey, I need help finding that photo of peeling moldy paneling someone found in their Furpocalypse hotel room." - Shetani, Twitter (November 5, 2018)
- "So this leak on the drop ceiling has been growing since we got here. It finally started dripping, went downstairs to see if they could fix it and when the desk radioed maintenance they replied with something along the lines of 'oh that room is marked as uninhabitable'" - Cider Saber, Twitter (October 27, 2018)
- "Photo I took myself of Lake Negligence on Sunday night. You can see how far the puddle on the carpet had spread over the weekend." Shetani, Twitter (November 18, 2018)
- "I can’t go to Furpocalypse anymore because the moment I set foot in the building my asthma goes wild from all the mold. Went in 2016 and was taking my inhaler 5x a day there, I finally said enough was enough. The hotel is a health hazard, please, please, please change venues." (October 26, 2018)
- "So. I enjoyed Furpocalypse as a con, I love seeing friends, it's a good crowd! However... I've officially decided I'm not returning until the venue changes unless it's absolutely gutted and rebuilt. This is my second year of coming home absolutely ill from all the mold." - whin, Twitter (October 30, 2018)
- "Different hotel, tho? Kinda picked up a strange disease and was hospitalized after the last one :/" - CyTheFox, Twitter (February 15, 2019)
- Move Furpocalypse to a different location in New England - change.org (first signed October 31, 2018; retrieved April 28, 2019)
- "Grab your AM radio, wingtip shoes, and fondue pot so you can join us October 25th - 27th of 2019 in Cromwell, CT for this years theme of... RETRO WASTELAND" - Furpocalypse, Twitter (March 15, 2019)
- "Turns out I'll be at this year's @FurpocalypseInc as GoH!" - Kenket, Twitter (March 15, 2019)
- Furpocalypse 2019 teaser and responses - Furpocalypse et. al., Twitter (February 15, 2019)
- Regarding Furpocalypse 2019 and beyond - Furpocalypse, Twitter (February 17, 2019)
- "If we can find a hotel that suits our needs, we're more than happy to stay in Connecticut. If we can't, we'll have to look at venues in neighboring New England states." - Furpocalypse, Twitter (February 17, 2019)
- Furpocalypse 2019 PSA - Furpocalypse, YouTube (March 15, 2019)