FoxWolfie hosts a comprehensive plush toy information/resource website, FoxWolfie Galen's Plushie Page. He was also active on the Usenet newsgroup's alt.sex.plushies during its most popular period, and owns several fursuits.
FoxWolfie Galen has been interviewed in mainstream media on several occasions, including by Salon in Cuddle Time in 2000. Probably his most controversial appearance was a March 2001 article, Pleasures of the Fur, for Vanity Fair.
FoxWolfie Galen later explained on alt.fan.furry:
|"I absolutely do not agree with how the Vanity Fair article turned out... there are things in there that I did not say, and many other things that are twisted. They conveniently omitted the several times that I specifically said that my plushophilia has nothing to do with the furry fandom as practiced by most other people.|
|(The furry fandom's) crazy Uncle Frank that the kids aren't allowed to talk to.|
in part due to this appearance.
|A kind and generous soul, gentle in his demeanor [who] would give you the shirt off his back in an instant.|
FoxWolfie's fursona is a gray cub raccoon. His exceptionally fluffy tail has a total of seven rings, beginning and ending with a dark ring. His ears have a pink interior, and he has heterochromia, having a blue right eye and green left eye. He is normally portrayed between 6 and 16 years old. Friends sometimes call him CubCoon.
- FoxWolfie Galen's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved February 12, 2021.
- Animal Passions article on the Pittsburgh City Paper. Dated June 29, 2006. Retrieved ?.
- Reply to Foxwolfie Galen in SHANDA THE PANDA Usenet's alt.fan.furry post. Dated July 7, 2001. Retrieved ?.
- FoxWolfie Galen's Plushie Page - FoxWolfie Galen's official website
- FoxWolfie on Fur Affinity
- FoxWolfie on InkBunny
- FoxWolfie on SoFurry
- FoxWolfie on F-list
- FoxWolfie on FurriesXtreme
- FoxWolfie on Fetlife
- FoxWolfie on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|