From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Forums: Index > Watercooler > Furry comics
hi i was wondering if anyone knew of any professional furry comics? i mean the kind of thing you would actually buy in a comic book store, not just an online comic. im looking for professional artwork type stuff.
let me know if you can help! thanks! (you can also email me on [e-mail address redacted])
- You could browse Category:Comics for all the comics which have been published on paper. There are a number of Web-only comics, but also plenty of manga, TPBs, standard-format and ashcan books. Start with anything published by Antarctic Press and Shanda Fantasy Arts, as well as Sofawolf Press. -- Siege(talk) 20:53, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
- I reccomend Genus, it's a long running comic and some of the issues are truly outstanding. On that note, would anyone out there like me to compile a complete listing of all issues of genus, the artists that participated in that issue, story titles and breif overviews of stories? (it would take me a while, so if nobody wants it, i won't bother)
- Genus comics are great, but if want you can get a look at what you like at paws.ru or go to muushi.net they both have tons of comics and most of them are very professional.
- Silibus, the sites you link to are probably inappropriate for this forum. Paws.ru is an imageboard featuring all sorts of pirated comics and artwork posted without permission (as imageboards are prone to do), and Muushi.net is a Gallery2 installation dedicated to reposting content from commercially-sold comics and commercial websites. --Natasha Softpaw 07:45, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, I really didnt know. I just remembered seeing those comics on those sites. I didnt mean to do any wrong.
It's quite alright. I'm sure those of us that want to, have no trouble finding those sites, regardless. If anyone does happen to know a good running comic (not on the internet) I'd be interested in information too ^-^Phlax Tradorian 20:05, 5 September 2008 (UTC)