From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
ForcesWerwolf, also known as Nayrin or Skunkhase (real name Stephan Thumann; born July 2, 1988), is a furry artist from Germany.
General anatomy and biology
- A Drenath size is an average of 9'10" (2.99 meters). Their skin features no scales and reflects light like a shiny glossy surface. Their flesh is always black or a very dark shade of their main skin color almost appearing black. Their eyes are always a shade of green. They are known to live up to 150-200 years.
- If a Drenath mate with any other species, the offspring will just be another Drenath regardless of the parent's gender. Their DNA dominates over every other species trait except the skin colors of their body. Only red skin Drenath are considered pureblood. Any other color besides red-black is caused by other species' DNA.
- Each Drenath has different and unique markings, usually present at the back of their body.
- A Drenath is usually faster and stronger than they look like but is able to control its strength. The muscles do not bulge out as much as they do with a human but feature the same growing strength after long periods of training, which often leads opponents to underestimate them.
- For every male Drenath, six females are born randomly, and this can't be influenced.[clarify]
- Like a snake, they prefer to swallow their prey whole, thanks to the jaws being able to unhinge to allow bigger prey to pass through the throat. The ribs are able to spread apart only connected with stretchy ligaments and joints to allow bigger sizes of prey.
- The hands of a Drenath are humanoid in nature, though a bit thicker and shorter fingers, and they sport a thumb and three fingers. The paws feature three toes. Their big claws can't be retracted. A Drenath's leg appears to be plantigrade, but they walk as a digitigrade.
- At the back of their head and neck, there are so-called neck tails, which are able to move, and do not feature any bone but muscle and fat.
- The male's genitals are flesh-colored. They feature a human/dragon-fused design and a thicker knot-like middle part. Soft penile spines may develop, and in rare cases, the tip of the penis can spread open like a split tail maw.
- They are able to hold their natural needs back until they are able to fulfill them or are forced to. However, if they get teased and/or touched at the right moments or in sensible areas, they might fall into a trance-like state of instinctive sexual or predatory behavior and might forget about holding themselves back, which could hurt their partners in the process.
Tail and digestive dystem
- A Drenath's tail features an opening at the tip of it. The opening leads to a second esophagus similar tube which on its own leads to the stomach. There are different variations of the tail opening or tail maw: round, 3-split, 4-split, soft barbed, with or without teeth and others. There are tongues or tentacles within.
- The whole tail and the tail tube are extremely stretchy, made out of strong cross-webbed muscles and fat. The tail is able to engulf big, unwilling, and even still alive prey. The wet ring muscles create a vacuum-like sucking effect; It is said once a part of your body is sucked inside the tail you will not be able to escape it unless the Drenath allows you.
- Inside the tail prey can be kept alive. The lung is connected to multiple small holes in the tail tube walls and is able to optional fill it with breathable air. This can be used - or not - depending on what is needed. And on the other side the tail tube can also be used as a secondary stomach as well as it features digestive glands at the base.
- This enables the tail tube to be used as a safe hiding spot for offspring in possible danger or to keep prey and/or friends alive and safe for a long time. The walls are also able to optional remove the usual present liquids and fluids inside the tube to remove the danger of air not reaching where it is needed to be.
- Drenati are almost always hungry. Their body uses and needs a lot of energy. They literally have to eat a great deal in order to stay nourished and comfortable. Hunger is felt much more intense than other species would do. It is in general no good idea to get near a hungry Drenath unable to find food when they are in need of it. If their level of hunger grows they might even lose their sense of friendship towards non-Drenath, and might even prey on friends they care about.
- The acids of a Drenath are strong and able to digest bones, which enables them to take as much of their prey as possible.
- Self-made markings or piercings are seen as a degeneration of their race by other Drenath.
- There are several clans, and they prefer forest environments. Clans are usually based on the one-to-six relationship rule-based of the birth rate of male and female Drenati. A clan is usually made out of one alpha female, six beta males, and further 36 beta females, for a total of 43 Drenati per clan. If there are more than 43, they are still accepted but not as high in rank as the others.
- Out of all Drenath clans, the most powerful and oldest one is called the Origin Clan or The Main. This clan will set up traps, warning signs, and even corpses will usually be put up to prevent people from entering their territory. Only trusted members are taught how to get past the traps. This clan is made of strictly only pureblood Drenati and they are racist towards other Drenath without the red color, but they almost refrain from hurting them. Should someone other than a Drenath enter their territory, they usually end up killed and/or eaten by them. A mother of a not-red-skinned Drenath will be threatened as a traitor and forced to leave.
- There are several other clans besides the Origin Clan and most of them act similarly with the only difference being that they are not as strict or racist as the Origin Clan. However a negative bias towards other species is a general thing, and sometimes some individual characters leave their clans in order to mix themselves under other species as their own to befriend and stay with them because they don't agree with the racist behavior of their clans and parents.
- The Return of Drena! (Tail Vore Dragon Hybrid) Drenath post on Fur Affinity. Retrieved October 5, 2022.
- ForcesWerwolf on Fur Affinity
- Skunkhase on Fur Affinity
- Nayrin on Fur Affinity
- ForcesWerwolf on Weasyl
- ForcesWerwolf on Inkbunny
- ForcesWerwolf on SoFurry
- ForcesWerwolf on Eka's Portal
- Skunkhase on F-List
- ForcesWerwolf on Twitter
- ForcesWerwolf on Tumblr
|This stub about a person could be .|