FilthyRotten Jackalope (real name Tangela Parten, née Harris; born January 9, 1979 - died April 16, 2014), was a furry artist from Atlanta, Georgia, USA. She moved with her husband Paul Parten (DarkPatu, married since 2005) and their three children to Washington in 2013.
On April 1, 2014, FilthyRotten posted to her Twitter account that she was in the hospital for a blood transfusion. By April 4, she posted that she was due for emergency surgery the next day. According to her husband, FilthyRotten died on April 16, 2014 at 02:14 AM at the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington, following complications from an emergency hysterectomy which led to brain and cranial bleeding.
A memorial page was set up on her memory on the FWA website on April 18, 2014.
- "All Stand and Raise Your Champagne Glass" - post by FiltyRotten on Wordpress. Dated June 3, 2013. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
- April 1, 2014 tweet by FilthyRotten on Twitter. Retrieved ?.
- April 4, 2014 tweet by FilthyRotten on Twitter. Retrieved ?.
- Tweet on the Furry Weekend Atlanta account on Twitter. Dated April 16, 2014. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
- April 16 2014 post by Paul Parten on Facebook. Dated 16 April 2014. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
- In Memory of Filthy Rotten page on the Furry Weekend Atlanta website. Dated April 18, 2014. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- FilthyRotten on deviantART
- FilthyRotten on Fur Affinity
- FilthyRotten on Twitter
- Good Girls Don't, I Do, FilthyRotten on Wordpress
|This stub about a person could be .|