|Real name||Loren McLaughlin|
|Other names||Jugular Jaguar, Calamity Cougar|
|Born||March 3, 1960|
|Date of death||June 19, 2021|
|Residence||Orlando, Florida, USA|
|Profession or hobby||Fursuiter|
|Convention GoH||F3 Convention, Fangcon (2021), AnthrOhio (2017)|
Draconis had been active in the fandom since 2001. he had organized variety shows and fursuit parades at conventions, and he was on staff of Rocket City FurMeet, Oklacon, Wild Nights and Furry Fiesta. At Wild Nights 2011, Draconis served as Events and Promotions Director.
Out of multiple stunts Draconis had pulled at cons, probably the most well known are the "Bell of Annoyance" (which helped to raise MFM's contributions to Tiger Haven charity), and "Dunk The Jaguar" (the right to throw JJ into the Rocket City FurMeet hotel pool, which was auctioned off for the benefit of the charity).
Jugular Jaguar was Draconis most famous fursuit that has been spotted at almost all major furcons in the Eastern US. JJ often carried around a Magna Doodle® board which he used to communicate with the audience, if necessary.
- AnthrOhio - ?, 2017(*)
- F3con - ?, 2012(*)
- Fangcon - ?, 2012(*)
- Furry Fiesta - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Midwest FurFest - ?, 2005
- Oklacon - ?
- Rocket City FurMeet - ?
- Wild Nights - ?, 2011
Draconis died of a stroke on June 19, 2021.
- Staff page on the Wild Nights 2011 website. Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- Draconis' biography on the staff page of Furry Fiesta 2013. Retrieved February 26, 2013.
- I lost my wonderful furiend, Draconis a.k.a. Jugular Jaguar/@Calamitycougar post on Twitter. Retrieved January 19, 2021.