Diezel owns three fursuits of his raccoon fursona:
- Anthrocon - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- FA: United - 2011
- FurFright - 2010, 2011, 2012
- Furlaxation - 2012
- Furry Connection North - 2011, 2012, 2013
- Furry Fiesta - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020
- Furry Weekend Atlanta - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
- Further Confusion - 2011, 2012, 2013
- IndyFurCon - 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Megaplex - 2011, 2012, 2019
- Midwest Furfest - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- RainFurrest - 2011
- Fur the 'More - 2014, 2015
- Furpocalypse - 2014, 2015
- Motor City Fur Con - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Fur Squared - 2016
- Biggest Little Fur Con - 2016
"Big and round" meme
This meme came about on January 12, 2021, when after Diezel tweeted:
|You leftist furs amaze me. Like seriously calling anyone that disagrees with you a Nazi or racist. like seriously do you know you could actually be a productive citizen instead of wasting your time being a keyboard warrior?|
Riff Raccoon replied to the tweet with:
|A coup was attempted to over throw the government and install a dictator as the leader of this country.|
Which Diezel replied to with the now infamous:
|I like you deeply as a friend and I'm going to choose not to even respond to you. *inflates you making you big and round*|
|Your statements online in social media are inconsistent with these efforts(*) and inconsistent with our stated anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies. As such we have determined that you will not be permitted to attend Creature Arts events.|
While in the end Creature Arts stated their decision was final, he was given the opportunity to appeal it around 2026.
(*) "(Creature Arts) endeavor of delivering quality events to our (even) attendees and to keep the environment in our events safe, friendly, and fun, (while holding) ourselves to high standards of ethical conduct to ensure our visiting attendees feel welcome."
US Goverment intervention
Under the Twitter aliases @TruthJustice87 and @FurryFairness, Diezel Raccoon tried to convince Senator Ted Cruz, Congressman Louie Gohmert, Texas' Governor Greg Abbott, and the City of Dallas, that the "furry fandom" was trying to silence the Republican Conservative voices within it, specifically by the "BLM/Antifa furries", more concretly those attending Texas Furry Fiesta and Texas Furry Siesta in Dallas, Texas.
Diezel deleted both accounts when called upon it.
- Diezel Raccoon's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved November 27, 2010.
- Diezel Raccoon's profile on Twitter. Retrieved October 2, 2014.
- Fursonas official trailer on YouTube. Retrieved January 5, 2017.
- You leftist furs amaze me post on Twitter. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- anyways I saw something on Furry Twitter today post by @CurlworksKigus on Twitter. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- It's happening! post on Twitter. Dated April 26, 2021. Retrieved April 26, 2021
- Diezel attempted to get the federal, state, and city governments to shut down furry cons. post by AltFurryBlocker on Twitter. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- Diezel was caught on his "puppet account" tagging Ted Cruz trying to cancel Furry Conventions, specifically Furry Fiesta. post by Furry News on Twitter. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- He just got caught with this sock puppet account and deleted it as soon as he got called out in replies for it. post by Twitch Da Woof on Twitter. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|