Cupid the Deer
In November 2017, Grabowsky was charged with a single count of felony animal cruelty in the first degree. The initial complaint indicates Grabowsky sexually abused animals, including buying animals off classifieds in order to engage in bestiality. According to the indictment, Grabowsky recorded a video sexually abusing NachoDoggo's service dog, which had been posted on the Internet and had been sent to her. When the owner of the dog confronted Grabowsky and the accomplice, Noodlescoop, 24, they threatened "to kill her", according to the incident report.
Based on the plea agreement the following conditions were set:
- Unsupervised probation
- Restitution of $23,293.00 for boarding of animals
- $500 restitution to the victim
- Order having no contact with dogs for 24 months
- Bluetooth Husky's profile on Foxelbox. Retrieved December 12, 2017.
- Bluetooth Husky's profile on Pof.com. Retrieved December 12, 2017.
- Case number 17-1-07782-4. Retrieved ?.
- Initial Complaint against Matthew Grabowsky
- Second man charged in sexual assault of therapy dog article on the Seattle PI. Retrieved ?.
- Plea Agreement
|This stub about a person could be .|