Coyo, also known as Coyotama and Coyo Stormcaller (real name Alex John Maurin; born 13 November 1987), is an amateur musician, writer, and computer hacker who previously lived in Bedford, Texas, USA.
Coyo loves biochemistry, finance, and computer science, as well as caramel ice cream, blueberry scones, and virgin egg nog.
Maurin was arrested in California on September 12, 2018, with the charges of arranging a meeting with a child for lewd purposes (288.4[B]). The arresting agency was the Palmdale Sheriff in Los Angeles, California.
On February 1, 2019, Maurin was sentenced to three years in county jail after pleading nolo contendere to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under 16 years of age. He was released from prison on February 13, 2020.
- Coyo profile on Inkbunny. Retrieved 7 December 2019.
- Fall '07 Semester Starting Soon on Alex John Maurin's blog. Retrieved ?.
- Arrest Information for Alex John Maurin post on Localcrimenews.com.
- Specifically, 261.5(D): a person 21 years of age or older who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is under 16 years of age.
- File:Alex-john-maurin-coyotama-coyo-MA074727-criminal-case-summary.pdf, case number XNOMA074727-01.
- LASD Inmate Information Center. (Search for Alex Maurin: Booking number 5423017).
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Coyo on DeviantArt
- Coyotama on Fur Affinity
- Coyotama on Inkbunny
- Coyotama on SoFurry
- Coyo on F-List
- Alex John Maurin on Blogspot
|This stub about a person could be .|