|ConFurgence guests of honour|
Despite well-known problems with the venue, the location was originally announced in March 2015 as the Citiclub Hotel on Queen Street, Melbourne. Eventually realising their mistake, in June the ConFurgence staff announced that the con had been moved out of Melbourne's central business district and into the inner eastern suburbs, to the Amora Riverwalk Melbourne Hotel in Richmond.
The charity for ConFurgence 2016 was the Australian Dingo Foundation. Con-goers raised A$10,300 for the charity ($7,766.87 USD, as of November 15, 2016), with an additional interest-free loan of A$89,700 made by an anonymous attendee.
- ConFurgence 2016 website. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Citiclub Hotel on tripadvisor. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- "AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CONFURGENCE HQ!" - posting on ConFurgence's journal on Facebook. Dated March 23, 2015. Retrieved March 24, 2015.
- Posting on ConFurgence's journal on Facebook. Dated June 21, 2015. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- Guests on the ConFurgence 2016 website. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Tweet by ShadowKat on Twitter. Dated January 10, 2015. Retrieved January 12, 2015.
- Posting on ConFurgence's journal on Facebook. Dated August 25, 2015. Retrieved September 13, 2015.
- ConFurgence.com - ConFurgence official website
- ConFurgence on Twitter
- ConFurgence on Facebook
- ConFurgence on YouTube
- Photos, videos, reports: ConFurgence 2016 resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|