Ferris, also known as Chuck Davies (real name Charles Davies), is a Canadian furry artist.
Ferris was one of the guests of honor at Camp Feral! 7 and 8. In 2007, Chuck and Patchouli collaborated to create a new mascot for Camp Feral!, Pawnee (sometimes written as Pawnie), which now appears full-time on Feral!'s website. This mascot has been present on the cover of the conbook from 2007 to 2009, as well as the 2008 and 2009 art t-shirts.
Ferris is known for his realistic furry toony style and erotic media. He was one of the contributing six artists (as Chuck Davies) to the comic book Associated Student Bodies during its 1998 - 2000 run. He was also one of the contributing artists to The Yiffy Guide to Safer Sex, a PDF file/pamphlet which explained methods of safe sex to furries.
Ferris put his artwork and sites on hiatus around January of 2005 due to an artistic conflict with furry artist I.C.E. about the latter heavily borrowing Ferris' art style to the point that it was indistinguishable from his work.
- Camp Feral!: Fifteen Years, 1998 – 2012 (Part 3) – by Fred Patten. article by Fred Patten on the Dogpatch Press news site. Retrieved April 5, 2020.
- Freak Upsetting Ferris thread on Macrophile.com. Retrieved ?.
- Ferris on Fur Affinity (on hiatus)
- Ferris on Macrophile.com (archived on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)
- Ferris on FurNation (archived on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)
|This stub about a person could be .|