|First iteration||August 5-9, 2010|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: Campfire Tails resources|
Campfire Tails is a furry convention held in Oregon, USA. Unlike traditional conventions, it is a camping event akin to Camp Feral and Oklacon. Campfire Tails was founded and chaired by C.S. Mounier up to November 2012. Years 2013 and 2014 were chaired by Devin. As of 2015, C.S. Mounier is returning as active Chairman of Campfire Tails.
- Campfire Tails 2010 - Campfire Tails 2010 was held over August 5-9, at the Ogden Group Camp in the Deschutes National Forest near La Pine, Oregon. The convention's theme was "Down the Rabbit Hole", a reference to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Attendance was 72.
- Campfire Tails 2011 - Campfire Tails 2011 was scheduled for August 4-8. This year's theme was Choose Your Own Adventure. Participants found themselves having a variety of adventures in a parody of a picturesque 1979 resort summer camp. Attendance was 94.
- Campfire Tails 2012 - Campfire Tails 2012 was scheduled for August 2-6. This year's theme was Keep Furry Weird!. This theme's aim was to bring out everyone's inner eccentric, summer made a time of active hyperbole. Attendance was 135.
- Campfire Tails 2013 - Campfire Tails 2013 took place over August 1-5. Its theme was Outpost 27, aimed to bring post apocalypse-themed camps and interactive environments to the year's attendees. Attendance was 113.
- Campfire Tails 2014 took place over July 31 - August 4, 2014. The theme was "Caulk The Wagon And Float It". Attendance was 130.
- Campfire Tails 2015 was held over July 30 - August 3, 2015, again in the Ogden Group Camp in the Deschutes National Forest near La Pine, Oregon.
The theme of the convention was "Space Camp", and there were 143 attendees.
- Campfire Tails 2016 took place over August 4-8, 2016, again in the Ogden Group Camp in the Deschutes National Forest near La Pine, Oregon.
The theme of the convention was "Over The River and Through The Woods".
- Campfire Tails 2017 took place over August 3-7, 2017, again in the Ogden Group Camp in the Deschutes National Forest near La Pine, Oregon. The post-apocalyptic theme of the convention was "Furry Road".
- Campfire Tails 2018 took place over August 2-6, 2018. The theme was "Harvest Moon".
- Campfire Tails 2019 took place over August 1-5, 2019. The theme was "Furassic Park".
- Campfire Tails 2022 took place over August 11-15, 2022. The theme was "Dream of the 90's".
The "structure of CFT is based on attendee-driven events called Happenings." A happening is an event of artistic significance at Campfire Tails. It can be anything ranging from traditional art exhibits and themed camps, to participatory events (like craft workshops), to community builds, to mixed medium art displays, to something instantaneous and fluid, like a flash mob or a musical performance.
Any attending member can suggest or form a happening as long as the event is legal and there is room to schedule it.
- Campfire Tails 2014 website. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- Campfire Tails 2015 website. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- Tweet on Koinu's account on Twitter. Dated August 3, 2015. Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- Campfire Tails 2016 website. Retrieved October 8, 2015.
- Campfire Tails 2017's profile on Twitter. Retrieved January 27, 2017.
- About page on the Campfire Tails 2017 website. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- "CFT 2018: Harvest Moon - August 2nd to 6th" - announcement on the Campfire Tails website. Dated August 29, 2017. Retrieved January 30, 2018.
- "Announcing Campfire Tails 2019 - Furassic Park - August 1st to 5th" - announcement on the Campfire Tails website. Dated March 5, 2019. Retrieved March 15, 2019.
- CFT Twitter, posted November 3, 2021.
- Campfire Tails official website
- Campfire Tails' forum
- Campfire Tails on Facebook
- Campfire Tails on Twitter
Campfire Tails · Furlandia