|This article may be out of date and in need of updating to include more recent information.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Camp Wildpaw was an annual furry campout held in the Watagan Mountains, NSW, Australia. A closed event capped at 15-20 attendees each year costing around AUD$30, this outdoor furmeet event describes itself as as the anti-thesis of every organised event ever, with an equally descriptive motto "Ambitious...but rubbish!".
Camp Wildpaw 2 occured over the weekend of April 16-19 with an attendance of 13.
Camp Wildpaw 4 has been announced for April 20-22, with 25 furs expected to attend the event is at full capacity.
- Location post on Furstralia forums (dead link)
- Post on Furstralia mentioning approximate price of registration (dead link)
- Reference to Camp Wildpaw replacing Furboree on Furstralia forums (dead link)
- campwildpaw.com - Camp Wildpaw official site (defunct as of March 31, 2011; not archived at archive.org)
- Camp Wildpaw 2009 photos in Rob Wolven's gallery
|This entry about an event is a stub - can you it?|