CBRFUR was originally a "fur car-meet" hosted at and with accommodation at Capital Executive Apartments on Northbourne Avenue.
CBRFUR was based around several different activities involving cars and fursuiting. Previous activities have included:
- Fursuit walks and photography at Mount Ainslie, Questacon, Googong Reservoir, Telstra Tower, Cockington Green, the Australian National Botanic Gardens
- Driving around several of the Cotter's backroads, with a BBQ at a recreational area.
The registration fee includes some food and use of the event space as well as a badge and a lanyard; external venues and parking often cost extra.
CBRFUR4 took place on 21-23 February 2014.
|This section is a stub. You can help by .|
CBRFUR5 took place on 14-16 November 2014. This was the first event to take place at the Pavilion on Northbourne.
CBRFUR6 took place on 24-26 July 2015. Events included trips "Group shot from the arboretum at CBRFUR6 c:" - CBRFUR, Twitter (16 August 2015)</ref> and Tidbinbilla. as well as a night shoot at Telstra Tower. The "Titanium Ultra Mega" registration level included a logo'd T-shirt, sticker, and the opportunity to have your own picture on your badge. There were at least 24 fursuiters.
CBRFUR7 took place 10-13 June 2016. 68 indicated that they "went" on Facebook, and there were at least 21 fursuiters. Events included a lunch at Brodburger, a repeat of the Friday-night photoshoot up Telstra Tower, BBQ at Cotter, a visit to the National Gallery of Australia, a trip to Tidbinbilla, playing with HTC Vibe VR sets, and fursuit games.
The customizable badges returned for "Gold level mega sponsor" registration, along with a T-shirt with the CBRFUR logo and a picture of tails, optionally printed with a fursona name; however, custom T-shirts with headshots created by Lady Rain (WinterSnoWolf) combined with the CBRFUR logo were created for "Carbon super mega ultra black titanium" sponsors. A collection of headshots was also added to the lanyard.
CBRFUR8 took place 11-13 November 2016 at the Pavilion on Northbourne Hotel. Scheduled events included a trip to the Australian National Botanic Gardens, a lunch at the Cotter Reserve, a visit to Tidbinbilla, and a fursuit walk in the Cockington Green miniature village.
As before, a registration package option featured individual headshots on t-shirts; this was replaced in subsequent years by a universal CBRFUR design.
CBRFUR 2017 took place 17-19 November 2017 at the Pavilion on Northbourne Hotel. Scheduled events included lunch at the Capital Brewing Co., a visit and fursuit walk at Questacon, lunch at the Cotter Reserve and a visit to Tidbinbilla, socializing and VR games.
CBRFUR 2018 (CBRFUR10) took place 16-18 November 2018 at the Pavilion on Northbourne Hotel. Scheduled events included fursuiting and photography at Telstra Tower, BBQ lunch at the Cotter Reserve, a trip to the Googong Reservoir, socializing and VR games, and bean bags.
CBRFUR registered the business name Harbour City Fur Con from 28 July 2016 to 7 December 2017, and is marked as owning the copyright on furcon.com.au which hosts both events.
- Captain Otter - co-founder; project management and social medial lead
- Prince Panda - co-founder; BBQ picnic organizer
- Rageie - web administrator and content manager
- Jitrin Siriwat/Foxicle Studios - website developer
- Dylan Power/Blood, Katie Chipmunk - Sydney furry meets
- William Butcher - Hay, NSW event Smash Up
- Jason Otter, Foxfur, Lutu, Toa, Fozzaroo, Yuki, Vel Applebee - Facebook content
- Skooma - Victoria coordinator/liason
- Raikouro - Coordinator
- Jacora - New South Wales coordinator
- Boost - Western Australia coordinator
- TWP - Tasmania coordinator
- Liam - Queensland coordinator
- "CBRFUR - Second Stage 2 (CBRFUR2)" on Facebook. Retrieved 27 March 2013
- Group photo posted on Facebook (1 August 2015)
- "CBRFUR" - thread by Jad Thor on Furstralia. (4 February 2013. Retrieved 27 March 2013)
- "Here's some potatoes up from CBRFUR3 which we went to Telstra tower at." - CBRFUR, Twitter (24 November 2014)
- "CBRFUR - All furrr the driver (CBRFUR4)" on Facebook. Retrieved 20 August 2013 by Senti Fox
- Musings on CBRFUR5 venue and dates - Captain Otter, Facebook (12 March 2014)
- "Dates for #CBRFUR6 are no set! July 24-26" - CBRFUR, Twitter (30 November 2014)
- "Finished editing more photos last night, some super awesome stuff - CBRFUR, Twitter (8 August 2015)
- "So for CBRFUR6, we want to do a night shoot on the Friday night at telstra tower." - CBRFUR, Twitter (2 December 2014)
- Register | CBRFUR. Archived 2 May 2015.
- Group photo posted on Facebook (1 August 2015)
- Program | CBRFUR. Archived 25 July 2016.
- CBRFUR7 group photo (12 June 2019)
- Contemplation at the National Gallery of Australia as part of a @CBRFUR expedition #CBRFUR7 (25 June 2019)
- "Our #htcvive setups at CBRFUR this year! They will be up and running again tonight. Along with fursuit games." - CBRFUR, Twitter (12 June 2016)
- "Standard shirt designs are done too! So if you're one of the people who got the sponsor rego instead of carbon. You get some tails!" - Captain Otter, Facebook (1 May 2016)
- Register | CBRFUR. Archived 26 November 2015.
- "More cute shirts done for CBRFUR! :D" - CBRFUR, Twitter (29 March 2016)
- "Four more headshots added to our lanyard template." - CBRFUR, Twitter (13 January 2016)
- CBRFUR (with a mix of 2016 and 2017 dates). Archived 15 February 2017.
- CBRFUR 2016 schedule. Archived 15 February 2017.
- ""ROAR ROAR, I AM SCARY!" - @Taubu_Lion" - Mango Stout/Fozzaroo, Twitter (14 November 2016)
- CBRFUR 2017. Archived 6 August 2018.
- CBRFUR 2017 schedule. Archived 10 March 2018.
- CBRFUR 2018. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- CBRFUR 2018 schedule. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- Historical Details for ABN 13 603 344 529. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- The CBRFUR Team. Archived 15 June 2014.
- About CBRFUR. Archived 3 May 2015.
- CBRFUR on FurCon.com.au - official website
- CBRFUR and Furries Under the Radar on Twitter
- CBRFUR on Facebook
- CBRFUR on Telegram
- CBRFUR 2016 photos by Aleksandr Werewolf
- CBRFUR 7 video by Saber-Sparky
- Old CBRFUR photo gallery (archived)
- CBRFUR on Fur Affinity (inactive since 2013)