|Real name||Mitchell Kent Hilton|
|Other names||Mitch, Junkshop Coyote|
|Born||born May 25, 1967|
|Date of death||February 22, 2019|
|Profession or hobby||Musician, songwritter|
Brimstone Badger, formerly known as Junkshop Coyote (real name Mitchell (Mitch) Kent Hilton; born May 25, 1967 on Terre Haute, Indiana, USA - died February 22, 2019), was a furry singer, songwriter, and musician who lived in Indianapolis, Indiana.
He ran a music label called Hallo Excentrico!.
Brimstone's original fursona was an elderly, gay, male silver coyote with glasses, a pot belly, and white mad-scientist headfur; Junkshop Coyote later changed his fursona to that of a badger named Brimstone.
Early in February 2019, Brimstone was diagnosed with advanced small intestinal cancer, he passed away later that month on February 22nd.
- Hallo Excentrico! - Brimstone Badger's official homepage
- Junkshop Coyote on Fur Affinity
- Brimstone Badger on Weasyl
- Junkshop Coyote on YouTube
- Brimstone Badger on BandCamp
- Interview with Junkshop Coyote on Some Assembly Required
- Mitchell Kent Hilton's obituary on the The Tribune Star
|This stub about a person could be .|