Barkley first came across furry artwork in 2006 while browsing deviantART looking for Sonic the Hedgehog fan art. He had already been a Sonic the Hedgehog fan since 1995, and an avid reader of the Archie published Sonic the Hedgehog comic book since 2001.
Barkley didn't take any real interest in the furry community until July 2013 when he discovered the monthly West Michigan Furry Bowl Meet held at Spectrum Lanes in Wyoming, Michigan, which was only a few miles from where he lived at the time.
Barkley commissioned his first Barkley Beaver partial suit (Barkley Beaver v1) in mid-2014, and was completed in September 2014 by Snow Leopard Creations. In late 2017, Barkley commissioned White Wolf Creations to produce a new full Barkley Beaver fursuit (Barkley Beaver v2). The suit was completed in September 2018.
Barkley has attended:
- Anthrocon - 2016, 2017, 2018
- Fur Squared - 2017, 2019
- Great Lakes Fur Con - 2014, 2015, 2016
- IndyFurCon - 2017, 2018
- Midwest Fur Fest - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Motor City Furry Con - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Trance88's profile on deviantART. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
- Barkley Beaver's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 19, 2014.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Trance88 on deviantART
- Barkley Beaver on Fur Affinity
- Trance88 on YouTube
- Beaverbark Photography on Flickr
|This stub about a person could be .|