From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Alstonitis, also known as Alstonism, is an obsolete term used to describe the "affliction" of a furry character (usually female) depicted with huge breasts, teats, or mammaries which fail to display any effect in regard to gravity.
The term stems from observations regarding the work of greymuzzle furry artist Scott Alston. Alston himself found the term "offensive" to his family name.
- ↑ "Alstonitis" search results on alt.fan.furry Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- ↑ "Alstonitis" search results on fur.artwork.erotica Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- ↑ Usenet discussion about the term "Alstonitis" Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- ↑ An inquire for an explanation of the term on al.fan.furry Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- ↑ Alston comments via third party about the term Retrieved June 4th, 2007
- First net mention of the term "Alstonitis" on Usenet's alt.fan.furry on February 3rd, 1993