Ahmar Wolf, also known as Dr_Timefox on Twitter (real name Ed Nelson), is a furry blogger, writer and photographer, who lives in Chicago, Illinois, USA. His fursona is a red wolf. His Furry Times blog (which was originally called Yiffy Times) has been in operation since April 27, 2009.
His news blog Furry Times has a content partnership with Pawsry The Wolf's Global Furry Television.
On January 12, 2019, Ahmar posted a story about Patch O'Furr, editor of Dogpatch Press, claiming that he is "pro cub porn, and adding the additional claim that he is a Nazi 10 days later. In these posts, Ahmar stated, "I will go on record saying I do not support cub porn in any way shape or form. You will never see CP on this news blog ever," and that he believes such art is a "gateway" to real child pornography.
However, Furry Times hosted pirated versions of cub porn magazines Softpaw and Finding Avalon since at least 2012, and had a tag specifically for posting cub pornography. The content was taken down after being hosted by Furry Times for 7-10 years of failing to get copyright permission or screen for access by minors.
In fact, between the two posts about Dogpatch Press, on January 19, 2019, Furry Times posted underage/nonconsensual porn fiction. NSFW cub porn stories were posted, credited to "Horatio Husky". Some of the content is stolen from SoFurry and falsely labeled as "by Horatio Husky", the actual authors being J Baby and FenixZ2.   On September 6, 2019, after finding out that the posted material was stolen those stories were taken down..
Ahmar Wolf has blamed a "wannabe Hitler" for being banned from every furmeet in his area. After a ban from Chicago are "LAFF Boo! At The Zoo" for harassing other attendees, Ahmar's repeated social media posting about it led organizers to alert the zoo Guest Services to protect the meet and warn attendees to get security if they saw him. After the meet, Ahmar continued denying causing drama  while taunting organizers about evading his bans.
- Ahmar Wolf's profile on Twitter. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- Ahmar Wolf's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- "Dogpatch Press is Pro Cub Porn" - Furry Times. Dated January 12, 2019, retrieved February 28, 2019.
- "Dogpatch Press Ending?" Furry Times. Dated January 22, 2019, retrieved February 28, 2019.
- "Cub" tag on Furry Times. Archived January 23, 2019.
- Softpaw magazine posts by Ahmar Wolf. Retrieved January 23, 2019.
- Furry Times NSFW post: "Jack meets a Wolf by Zane Lewis". Retrieved January 23, 2019.
- Furry Times NSFW post: "A Messy Situation By Horatio Husky". Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- Furry Times NSFW post: "What Can You Do When Voodoo? By Horatio Husky". Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- Furry Times NSFW post: "Bedtime for Big Kittens By Horatio Husky". Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- Furry Times NSFW post: "Sleeping with Mommy and Daddy by Horatio Husky". Retrieved February 16, 2019.
- Sofurry NSFW post: "Bedtime for Big Kittens By J Baby". Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- Sofurry NSFW post: "Sleeping with Mommy and Daddy by FenixZ2". Retrieved February 16, 2019.
- Ahmar Wolf's Twitter post about being banned from furmeets in his area.
- Furmeet warning to get security if Ahmar Wolf tried to attend after his ban.
- Screenshot of security warning.
- Furry Times: "Boo At The Zoo Follow UP: Chicago Furry Drama"
- Ahmar Wolf's Twitter post about evading bans.
- FurryTimes.net (personal blog, previously at http://yiffytimes.wordpress.com/)
- Ahmar Wolf on Fur Affinity
- Ahmar Wolf on Furry Chat and Roleplayers Haven
- Ahmar Wolf on Furry Network
- Ahmar Wolf on SoFurry
- Ahmar Wolf on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|