From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Zoo may refer to:
- A zoo, short for zoological park or zoological garden, also known as an animal park and a menagerie, a facility in which animals are confined within enclosures and displayed to the public
- Zoo U, a series of animated shorts created by Sharki
- Zoo University, a series of animated shorts and comics by artist Mike Goldstein and writer Lee Goldstein
- Zoo-logique.org, a former French based newsgroup server
- Zooden, a demeaning term coined by artist Eric Blumrich to describe a zoophile
- ZooFonics, a former furry internet radio station
- Zoomorphism , the shaping of something in animal form or terms.
- Zoology , a former webcomic written by Nate Birch
- Zoophilia, a paraphilia involving the sexual fixation of humans to feral animals
- Zoophile, a person, furry or not, interested in zoophilia
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.