|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Zillion Ross, also known as Zillion or by his YouTube name Imaginatively Unimaginative is an artist, fursuiter and YouTuber from the United States. He likes to ski and mountain bike. Zillion currently studies Mechanical Engineering.
- Baron - Baron, Zillion Ross' fursuit debuted at Midwest FurFest 2018 . The suit is a red and black Protogen modeled, designed, fabricated, and assembled by Zillion. It features 3D printed parts and fans.
- Zillion - Zillion's newest suit that he debuted at TFF, it was created by Kiwi Fox.
- Zillion Ross - Originally a skunk-coyote (with revisions to simplify the design), Zillion held a Twitter Poll on December 25 2018 asking "Should I keep the horns?". Following the outcome of the poll, he changed his species to that of a skunk-coyote-deer. The fursona's main colors are grey and white, and features geometric shapes around his body.
A YouTube channel under the name of Imaginatively Unimaginative was created by Zillion on December 22, 2017. His channel mainly revolves around drawing and tutorial videos, but also includes real life footage of cons and sports as well. Following an explosive growth of his channel, he reached over 90,000 subscribers in 2020.
- Twitter post before MFF 2018
- Twitter post crediting Kiwi as the fursuit maker.
- Twitter poll
- Youtube Channel
|This stub about a person could be .|