Wolftale Kiwaku (born July 4, 1986) is a Norwegian furry artist and fursuiter. She discovered the fandom around 2004, thanks to her boyfriend, Joon, and she has stayed active in the Norwegian fandom ever since.
Wolftale's fursona is a arctic folf, a hybrid of arctic fox and wolf. She is looks more like a fox than a wolf, and has black markings on her ears, paws, and tail. What makes Wolftale unique is a crescent moon mark on her forehead.
Wolftale owns three fursuits:
- Wolftale, the fursuit depicting her fursona. Wolftale got this suit from MixedCandy during Eurofurence 15. It was originally a "half suit" (consisting of a head, tail, leggings, and arms) and was augmented by a bodysuit made by Rarakie in 2010.
- Emerald, a deer-like "forest spirit". Emerald was built by Qarrezel and debuted at Eurofurence 17.
- Jade, a green-haired red panda who was constructed by Templa.
- Eurofurence 14 (August 27-31, 2008, in Suhl, Thuringia, Germany)
- Eurofurence 15 (August 26-30, 2009, in Suhl, Thuringia, Germany)
- Eurofurence 17 (August 17-21, 2011, in Magdeburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany)
- Wolftale on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved July 22, 2012
- Emerald on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved July 22, 2012
- Jade on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved July 22, 2012
|This person is a WikiFur user:|