Windfalcon has been drawing since she was old enough to hold a pencil. As a child, she loved reading books about animals and spent hours looking through books with the paintings of John James Audubon. Other artists who inspired her include the illustrators Peter Parnall and Arthur Rackham.
Windfalcon has lived in Connecticut, Montana, Georgia, and Ireland. For a semester in 2006, she studied at the National University of Ireland, Galway. She graduated from Rocky Mountain College in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts in studio art and a minor in writing. In 2009 she graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design in Atlanta with an M.F.A. in illustration.
Windfalcon primarily uses traditional media. She specializes in watercolor, and also uses colored pencils, graphite, acrylics, oils, marker, and pen and ink. She creates jewelry and other pieces through metalworking and does a bit of calligraphy.
- Windfalcon's profile on deviantART. Retrieved December 20, 2012.
- Windfalcon's profile on Twitter. Retrieved July 12, 2018.
- About the artist on Windfalcon's website. Retrieved December 20, 2012.
- Tweet on the Fur 'the More account on Twitter. Dated May 30, 2015. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- Falconmoon.com - Windfalcon's official homepage
- Windfalcon on deviantART
- Windfalcon on Fur Affinity
- Windfalcon on Weasyl
- Windfalcon on Facebook
- Windfalcon on Twitter
- Featherseeds - Windfalcon on Blogspot
- Windfalcon on Patreon
|This stub about a person could be .|