WikiFur needs you, even if it's only for a few minutes a day. Without contributions from people like you we would have no great articles, no interesting tidbits, and no recent changes - and that would be a shame.
So why would you want to help out? Well, here's a few reasons:
- You can help build something that's bigger than any individual person, site or country
- You can let others know about your interests, and perhaps get them interested, too
- You can watch articles being built right in front of your eyes
- You can finally fix other people's spelling - and get thanks for it!
- You can make new pages in a matter of seconds - no waiting for approval!
- You can work with others to get the facts straight over contentious issues
- You can help defend the site against the vandals who would deface it
- You can see people take your words in directions you never imagined
- You can help decide the policies that govern all of the above
And the best reason of all? It's a lot of fun! So why not log in and see for yourself?
- You can change most pages on this website - just click edit
- Don't worry about messing anything up - it's simple to change things back if something goes wrong
- If you want to experiment, try the Sandbox
- You can also make new pages; see the help to find out how
- Be bold, as anything you do can be reverted if necessary! If you want to experiment, try the Sandbox
Busy? Add us to your favorites (Ctrl+D), or search box - but be sure to come back soon!