As there have been no submissions for a few days, I'm adding MelSkunk's for now. The logo competition is still open, and you may both submit and vote on logos below. --GreenReaper(talk) 02:28, 18 Aug 2005 (UTC)
WikiFur needs a logo. It should be 135x155 pixels (or potentially a little shorter), and it should try to communicate both "wiki" and "furry" in some way, potentially including part or all of the name "WikiFur".
Have a look at some of the existing logos for some good (and bad) examples. As you can see, simpler is potentially better - any text should at least be discernable at 1/3 size.
To submit an image, you need to login, then upload your image and add your submissions here by editing the page to add [[Image:YourImageName.png]]. 24-bit PNG is the preferred format - if it needs to be smaller, it can be reduced later.
Don't be shy, add something!
- Just because this is being used as a placeholder, doesn't mean you shouldn't enter. Be bold! I'd be happy to see more! - MelSkunk
- I like the existing logo very much. But this is just a narrow format one. - --Sethtriggs 03:39, 20 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Just thought I'd take a stab at it... -Te'Targa Aka J.E.D.. (( What happened?? The transparancy disapeared.. ))
Doh! Should have known that. Thanks... -Te'Targa
- MKerris: |
- My original intent was to upload four logos (two different designs with two variations each), but that would probably be a bit unnecessary - they weren't that much different from each other, after all :P --MKerris 16:20, 19 Oct 2005 (UTC)
If you have a favourite logo, vote for it here!
- I love this picture! --Phroziac 17:40, 17 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- I think MelSkunk's logo is very, very nice and colorful too! --Sethtriggs 03:40, 20 Aug 2005 (UTC)