WikiFur:Featured article candidates/Uncle Kage
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
- But is it a good article? It's the quality rather than the topic that defines whether or not someone should be featured. --GreenReaper(talk) 02:26, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- I agree. I'm generally opposed to person articles as a principle, however. Vanity articles are one thing, featuring someone on the front page is something else. Spaz Kitty 02:50, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- The article is currently mostly a Trivia section. I don't support it as a featured article. --Rat 05:47, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- Trivia sections can often be rewritten and incorporated into an article. I agree with your oppose with the article the way it is. Certainly there is a lot of public information of one of the most wellknown furries that we could form of this and make it into a FA-worthy article.--Kendricks Redtail 05:50, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
I've given the article a bit of a rewrite and pending review by other editors and such, I think this would be a better submission for a featured article.--Kendricks Redtail 08:10, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
- It's on the right track. Still a bit short for a featured article. --Rat 01:33, 14 June 2007 (UTC)