WikiFur wants you! Please help out by creating a new page, or editing existing ones to a higher quality.
More specifically, here's a few ways in which you can help out:
- Make some wanted pages
- Fix some stubs
- Clean up some new pages
- Update some old pages
- Add some links to dead-end pages
- Categorize some pages
- Fix some double-redirects
- Make a popular page better - someone probably linked to it from outside, so make a good first impression!
- Update the New, Wanted and Needs expanding lists (click the leftmost link to get the full lists)
- For all lists, try to keep it so that they fit on a 1024-pixel-wide screen (a tiny bit longer than the Special list)
- For the new list, favour longer original articles, and try to avoid having lots of articles on the same topic or by the same author - mix things up a bit
- For the wanted list, try to add highly-wanted items from . If something's not being added, swap it out with something else for a bit.
- For the list of stubs, try to keep it to topics that could have a lot more written about them, and swap it out like the wanted list if listing it has no effect
As you can see, there's always plenty to do at WikiFur!
If you have a something you want to see or do on WikiFur, but don't know enough about, or can't do it right now, put it below! Then, if you or someone else does it later, they can take it off.
Note: You can also post requests at the WikiFur LiveJournal community.
- Public representation of furries section:
- Possibly integrate some of the information from Pressed Fur into the wiki
- Add to the History of the fandom
- List of furs who were married at a furry con
- Ways to clean a fursuit
- Onomatopoeia : howl, yip, churr, coo, bark, purr...
- MPI tutorial and/or MUF tutorial
- educational advertising: furry and zoo (zoophlie) are not the same (open for discussion)
- Possibly add It's @ Fur Thing, or Second Nature Biotechnology?
- I would imagine it could be a stub in ideological groups.
- Add something here!
Redesigning Central and Portal
Please take part and air your views on the upcoming redesign of both WikiFur Central and the Community Portal.
- The discussion can be found at WikiFur talk:WikiFur Central Version 2.