Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
The film is set in a fictionalized version of 1947 Los Angeles, where animated characters (always referred to as Toons are real beings who live and work alongside humans in the real world, most of them as actors in animated cartoons.
- Edward "Eddie" Valiant - The main human, he is an alcoholic private investigator] who holds a grudge against Toons. Played by actor Bob Hoskins.
- Judge Doom - A extremely cold-hearted and power-hungry judge of Toontown District Superior Court. Played by Christopher Lloyd.
- R. K. Maroon - The owner of Maroon Cartoon studios. Played by Alan Tilvern.
- Marvin Acme - The owner of the Acme Corporation. Played by Stubby Kaye.
- Dolores - Eddie's girlfriend. Played by Joanna Cassidy.
- Roger Rabbit - The main Toon character, he is an anthropomorphic rabbit. Voiced by Charles Fleischer.
- Jessica Rabbit. A humanoid Toon, she is Roger's wife. Voiced by Kathleen Turner and Amy Irving (songs).
- The Toon Patrol - Smart Ass, Greasy, Psycho, Wheezy, and Stupid, a group of five anthropomorphic tailless weasels who serve as henchmen to Judge Doom
- Baby Herman - Roger's major co-star in the animated shorts in which they appear. Voiced by Lou Hirsch (adult) and April Winchell (baby).
- Benny the Cab - A taxicab that services the Los Angeles area. Voiced by Charles Fleischer
|This movie entry is a stub - can you it?|
|Ursa Major Awards winners|
2000 (Confurence 12) · 2001 (ConFurence 2002) · 2002 (ConFurence 2003) · 2003 (C-ACE 2004) · 2004 (Anthrocon 2005) · 2005 (Rocket City Fur Meet 2006) · 2006 (Califur 3) · 2007 (Morphicon 2008) · 2008 (All Fur Fun 2009) · 2009 (FA: United 3) · 2010 (Morphicon 2011) · 2011 (Califur 8) · 2012 (Anthrocon 2013) · 2013 (Califur X)
|Some of this page is derived from Wikipedia. The original article was at Who_Framed_Roger_Rabbit. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WikiFur, the text of Wikipedia is available under CC-BY-SA and the GFDL.|