Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is a mixture drama film produced by Amblin Entertainment and New Line Cinema, released in 1988. It was based on the novel Who Censored Roger Rabbit? by Gary Wolf. The film is set in a fictionalized version of 1947 Los Angeles, where animated characters (always referred to as "Toons") are real beings who live and work alongside humans in the real world, most of them as actors in animated cartoons.
- Eddie Valiant (played by Bob Hoskins), a toon-hating detective
- Roger Rabbit (voiced by Charles Fleischer), a parody of Bugs Bunny
- Judge Doom (played by Christopher Lloyd), the antagonist. He has three weasel henchmen working for him.
- Jessica Rabbit (voiced by Kathleen Turner & Amy Irving), Roger's wife
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is the first and only time Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny have appeared on screen together.
|Some of this page is derived from Wikipedia. The original article was at Who_Framed_Roger_Rabbit. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WikiFur, the text of Wikipedia is available under CC-BY-SA and the GFDL.|
|This movie entry is a stub - can you it?|
|Ursa Major Awards winners|
2000 (Confurence 12) · 2001 (ConFurence 2002) · 2002 (ConFurence 2003) · 2003 (C-ACE 2004) · 2004 (Anthrocon 2005) · 2005 (Rocket City Fur Meet 2006) · 2006 (Califur 3) · 2007 (Morphicon 2008) · 2008 (All Fur Fun 2009) · 2009 (FA: United 3) · 2010 (Morphicon 2011) · 2011 (Califur 8) · 2012 (Anthrocon 2013)