What Happens Next
What Happens Next: An Anthology of Sequels is a furry anthology edited by Fred Patten and published by FurPlanet in July 2013. It contains eleven stories which follow up and expand on the worlds created in previously published tales of anthropomorphic animals.
What Happens Next has a PG-13-rating and 424 pages. The eleven stories, their authors, and the worlds in they take place, are:
- "Second" by M.C.A. Hogarth (Alysha Forrest universe)
- "Festival of Vampires" by Brock Hoagland (Perissa and Maelith)
- "False Doctrine" by Kevin Frane (Iolite League)
- "Reflections of Things" to Come by Kristin Fontaine (Tales of the Tai-Pan)
- "Immolation" by Michael H. Payne (Cluny and Crocker)
- "Pick-up at the Hanging Drop" by Jenner (Dr. Benjamin Rat)
- "Blackest Before the Dawn" by Elizabeth McCoy (Kintarans)
- "The Magi Decree" by Chuck Melville (Felicia, the Vixen Sorceress)
- "Game of Fox and Rabbit" by Ken Pick (Brigit Bunny on the planet of the Thalendri)
- "Sibling Rivalry" by Kyell Gold (Argaea)
- "The Monkeytown Raid" by Roz Gibson (Jack Salem)
- What Happens Next on FurPlanet. Retrieved September 19, 2013.
- "Furry short fiction anthology 'What Happens Next' due July" - article by Fred Patten on Flayrah. Dated June 6, 2013. Retrieved September 19, 2013.
|This entry about a printed publication is a stub - can you it?|