Wag has attended several conventions, starting with Megaplex in 2004. He began participating in convention talent shows in 2005, performing stand-up comedy and occasionally helping to write or appear in other skits. In 2010, he received 1st place at FWA's talent show and 3rd place in the FurFright Masquerade for his stand-up routine.
He has previously volunteered at several cons, including FurFright (Assistant Director of Con Ops), Anthrocon (Artists' Alley / Con Store cashier), FWA (Main Ballroom Staff - FWA 2010), MFF (Assistant Director of Info Desk), and FAU (Director of On-Site Registration - FAU2). His head was shaved at FurFright 2011 as a result of the convention exceeding the previous year's charity donation total.
Wag departure from his Weasyl staff position coincided with the leaking of staff logs via an unnamed moderator's account. He later announced that his Weasyl account would be inactive "due to the poor handling of a situation on this site by administration".
In December 16, 2014, Wag confirmed via Twitter that he was removed due to those leaked logs, but claimed he was not responsible for it. He included information in his Twitter statement that maintains Weasyl had found a security issue that may have resulted in his account being compromised, despite claiming otherwise officially.
- Wagtehdog's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
- Wagtehdog's profile on Twitter. Retrieved May 11, 2015.
- Wag's profile on Inkbunny. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
- A Few Words on Our Callout Guidelines comment post on the Weasyl forums. Dated November 30, 2014. Retrieved ?.
- Leaked weasyl staff chatlog re rape allegation accusation journal comment post on the Vivisector forums. Dated November 30, 2014. Retrieved ?.
- No longer maintaining this account post on Weasyl. Dated December 10, 2014. Retrieved December 21, 2014.
- Timeline of Weasyl Security Events, 29 Nov - Present (2014) post on Pastebin. Dated 16 December 2014. Retrieved December 21, 2014.
- If you use Weasyl... post on Twitter. Dated 16 December 2014. Retrieved December 21, 2014.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Wag on Weasyl
- Wag on Inkbunny
- Wagtehdog on Twitter
- President Richard Milhouse Nixon - Wagtehdog on LiveJournal
- Wagtehdog on MySpace
- Wagtehdog on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|