From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Wag may refer to:
- Wag (to wag, wagging), a colloquialism in zoology and furry fandom to denote the side to side motion of, normally, an animal's tail (see also: Tailwave)
- Wag, also known as Wag! and wagtehdog, a furry artist who lives in Wilmington, Delaware, USA
- Wags the Dog, a fursuit character from the Australian children's music group, The Wiggles
- Wag the Rat, a character on the children's animated series, Flying Rhino Junior High
- Wag!, the collected works of the funny animal syndicated series, Mutts
- Wags, a concept name used for the character Bolt from the Disney animated feature of the same name
- Waggs (real name Alan Moses), also known as Waggs Wulf and Waggs Wolf, a furry fan
- Waggs, the lead character from the Hanna-Barbera Productions animated television series, The Biskitts
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.