Welcome to WikiFur! Thank you for telling us about yourself. We here at WikiFur look forward to working with you. Let us know if you need any help not already provided. If you would like help continuing to create the article you were working on, or any other article, don't hesitate to consult the Furry Book of Style or just contact a colleague. Have a nice day! :-)
When making multiple edits to an article, please use the "Show preview" button to view intermediate changes, and try to limit use of the "Save page" button to when you are finished making all of your changes. Frequent use of "Save page" during editing tends to clutter the article's edit history and the site's change log. --Higgs Raccoon 13:32, 1 September 2012 (EDT)
Personal exclusion vs Blanking
Hi XJayne, you have recently blanked or removed lots of information from the article XJayne, which was reverted by another editor. If you are XJayne and wish to be excluded from WikiFur, you can request personal exclusion. Note that to remove incorrect or private info, you don't need to request personal exclusion; see alternatives.
- Hello, xJayne. Are you sure you want the article about you removed? Vandalism can always be reverted, and you can always put the article on your Watch list so you will be alerted every time an edit is made to it. If you're sure, though, then there won't be a problem in removing and locking the article.--Higgs Raccoon 00:48, 13 December 2012 (EST)
- In honesty, I am not sure. This person is causing a lot of sadness to me, and is following me everywhere outside my Wikifur, and is managing to locate my real location and track me. It is an issue I wish to be resolved. If you believe leaving my Wikifur will be okay, but I honestly dislike seeing their messages pop up. Unless you can lock it except for me to edit it? :( -- xJayne 04:57, 14 December 2012
- Once upon a time we used to offer the option of an article only being editable by the person it was about, but we have since removed that option. It tended to go against the wiki ideal of edits being allowed by anybody, plus it usually resulted in an article that was never updated.
- As the vandalism on the article about you seems to have come from anonymous IP addresses, I've put a temporary protection on the article to prevent anonymous edits and edits by new accounts. This may help things. In the meantime, you can think about whether you would be more comfortable with the article being removed completely. If you think that would be better for you, just say so and I will proceed with full deletion.--Higgs Raccoon 02:33, 14 December 2012 (EST)
- Hi. I am replying to request the full deletion of this article. I have decided to start new and clean on my proper account username I use for Fur Affinity, and wish to start fresh. I will ignore this Vandalism if it were to occur and allow staff to deal with it without problems. Would you be able to wipe clean everything, and I wish to start new on my new account. Thank You. -- xJayne 02:10, 27 September 2013