User talk:V. CA
Hey, I'm V. CA, welcome to my talk page. This is the best place to contact me about WikiFur stuff, although you can also contact me on Fur Affinity or on Twitter, although response times from any medium other than WikiFur may be much slower. Don't ask me for personal exclusion because you'll need to contact a curator for that!
Hi V. CA, Welcome to WikiFur! Thank you for registering an account - we look forward to working with you. Let us know if you need any help not already provided. If you would like help creating an article or just editing it, don't hesitate to consult the Furry Book of Style or just contact a curator. Have a nice day! --Higgs Raccoon (talk) 11:31, 7 November 2016 (EST)
- Due to the high number of novel new species people create, they usually don't get their own articles unless they become especially well-known and wide-spread. (For example, sergals and chakats.) Until then, any description of the species would usually only be added to the article about their creator. So in the case of the COMMONER article, I would add something after "farble" like "(a mythological closed species created by [whoever])". That oughta do it.--Higgs Raccoon (talk) 18:16, 14 November 2016 (EST)
When making multiple edits to an article, please use the "Show preview" button to view intermediate changes, and try to limit use of the "Save page" button to when you are finished making all of your changes. Frequent use of "Save page" during editing tends to clutter the article's edit history and the site's change log.
- Noted. I usually do that, not sure why I suddenly stopped today. --V. CA (talk) 11:46, 28 November 2016 (EST)
Since you already wrote the section on History of Fur Affinity, Dragoneer posted another journal about the Paddington DMCA, maybe you could use this to expand the section a little more. --V. CA (talk) 23:25, 8 December 2016 (EST)
Thank you for editing all those pages with me. Raven
Hey there! Thanks for creating the article, but I'm a little curious why you did it, I'm not anybody significant or anything. V. CA (talk) 07:33, 17 January 2017 (EST)
- WikiFur catalogues all furries great and small. Anyway, you made an account here and have been editing, which is reason enough.--Higgs Raccoon (talk) 11:02, 17 January 2017 (EST)
- Yes, probably. Thanks for the heads-up. (Actually, I think the ban period on their account has passed, so they don't need to keep changing IPs. I just wish they'd stop wasting everyone's time by ignoring the directions given to them.)--Higgs Raccoon (talk) 16:16, 1 February 2017 (EST)
I know it's not technically following procedure, but I would have left Meisarrg as it was edited for now. Talk:Meisarrg shows he actually had properly requested exclusion (after I contacted them to help them) and GR confirmed it, it just slipped past I guess and wasn't removed. --FrostTheFox (talk) 21:48, 1 November 2017 (EDT)
- You're right, I'm sorry, I see it's excluded now. I'd usually check for things like that but in this case didn't bother knowing the history of how many times this page has needed to be reverted already. --V. CA (talk) 12:24, 2 November 2017 (EDT)
- Thank you! I’m glad to be part of the team. --V. CA (talk) 02:08, 16 April 2018 (EDT)
Hello, Request and Thanks
Hey, thank you very much for your welcome, I was wondering if you could help me out with the Wiki Furry Central page, we have created an event called Argentina FurFiesta and they listed in 2019 TBA (which is correct) but under the name "Furry Fiesta" and with the link to our page broken.
- Heya, I'm not V.CA but I went ahead and fixed this for you :) --FrostTheFox (talk) 16:57, 18 October 2018 (EDT)
- Thanks for letting me know - and yeah, Hiding specific revisions (deleterevision) requires bureaucrat status. Deleting the whole article is an option, but only in an emergency. I've hidden the offending revisions. Some information might be seen as relevant, but it's hard to imagine that the justification for holding an address and phone number outweighed the potential for harassment, and when accompanied by suggestions to do so . . . --GreenReaper(talk) 15:48, 29 March 2019 (EDT)