Older conversations have been archived. Please view the links on the right review old threads.
- I have a disambiguation page with two Werehusky's on hold. Need to load that page up. Sry - Spirou (talk) 21:38, 18 May 2015 (EDT)
Sry for my short fuse, Higgs. No, he is still alive,. tube was taken out at 08:00am. He is heavily sedated, so he doesnt respond if i talk to him, but he feels no pain. All local close friends came to see one last time last nite to say their goodbyes. Now we can only wait -Spirou (talk) 15:24, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
- No problem, Spirou. Sorry about the mistake - I was acting on the original version of the Flayrah article, which was inaccurate. I certainly wasn't trying to cause you distress or disrespect Doug in any way.--Higgs Raccoon (talk) 15:42, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
- No worries. Just glad can be here another day, hoping for the impossible. - Spirou (talk) 15:54, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
- Douglas Duncan Winger passed away at the Western Medical Center in Tustin, California, USA, at 01:20pm, Pacific time. - Spirou (talk) 17:08, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
It's fine :)
No hard feelings for the block :)
FYI, there is a revised version of the Furnal Equinox history section posted on its talk page -- awaiting your feedback before transferring it to the live article. Thanks for your time. --Scani (talk) 20:47, 29 July 2015 (EDT)
- Yes, indeed - Spirou (talk) 03:30, 4 August 2015 (EDT)
- Well, it seems to be a one side debate, and I'm only having a discussion with the user. Is any other curator going to get involved?. - Spirou (talk) 04:22, 4 August 2015 (EDT)
Hey, Spirou. Why did you change and move the content of Rhodes Gamble to Onzeno? The name of the FURRY artist is RHODES not Onzeno. Onzeno is only his username on the sites. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by PomegranateOtter-eng2 (talk • contribs) .
- No problem. Normally the most often used handle in the article is used as the name header for it. Will leave as is. My apologies. - Spirou (talk) 17:45, 16 August 2015 (EDT)
In a retarded, sad note...
I have blocked e_sibe from my five Twitter accounts now 27 times (27... o.0 uh). That's gone from "annoying" to "I have no life" sad to eerily borderline American Horror Story ps*cho. Oh well, some people need hobbies too. =P - Spirou (talk) 02:02, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
- "We received a request to reset the password for your account." (X4) knock yourself out, ross, or sibeite, or Le Pede du Jour. - Spirou (talk) 22:14, 22 September 2015 (EDT)