Older conversations have been archived. Please view the links on the right review old threads.
- 1 Ketrai
- 2 WereHusky
- 3 Doug
- 4 It's fine :)
- 5 Furnal Equinox
- 6 RE: Fuzzlemuzzle
- 7 Hello
- 8 Changes
- 9 In a retarded, sad note...
- 10 Page removal
- 11 DarkXander regarding DarkXander page
- 12 Ottawafurs page
- 13 SimbaLion page
- 14 Page Removal Request: Cero and Kuperfox
- 15 Exclusion request
- 16 Page removal
- 17 Dead External Links
- 18 Page Removal and Personal Exclusion
- 19 page removal request
- 20 Page removal request
- 21 Page removal request
- 22 Re: Danke
- 23 Page removal request
- 24 site removal
Sorry, but you are making it kind of difficult and confusing for me to understand what to do. This is my first article you have moved, I talked to greenreaper, so I know why you moved it as well. I know this wiki is not meant for duplicating info, and I don't want to flood my page with a bunch of info as there is more than just this subject to be posted there.
- I have a disambiguation page with two Werehusky's on hold. Need to load that page up. Sry - Spirou (talk) 21:38, 18 May 2015 (EDT)
Sry for my short fuse, Higgs. No, he is still alive,. tube was taken out at 08:00am. He is heavily sedated, so he doesnt respond if i talk to him, but he feels no pain. All local close friends came to see one last time last nite to say their goodbyes. Now we can only wait -Spirou (talk) 15:24, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
- No problem, Spirou. Sorry about the mistake - I was acting on the original version of the Flayrah article, which was inaccurate. I certainly wasn't trying to cause you distress or disrespect Doug in any way.--Higgs Raccoon (talk) 15:42, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
- No worries. Just glad can be here another day, hoping for the impossible. - Spirou (talk) 15:54, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
- Douglas Duncan Winger passed away at the Western Medical Center in Tustin, California, USA, at 01:20pm, Pacific time. - Spirou (talk) 17:08, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
It's fine :)
No hard feelings for the block :)
FYI, there is a revised version of the Furnal Equinox history section posted on its talk page -- awaiting your feedback before transferring it to the live article. Thanks for your time. --Scani (talk) 20:47, 29 July 2015 (EDT)
- Yes, indeed - Spirou (talk) 03:30, 4 August 2015 (EDT)
- Well, it seems to be a one side debate, and I'm only having a discussion with the user. Is any other curator going to get involved?. - Spirou (talk) 04:22, 4 August 2015 (EDT)
Hey, Spirou. Why did you change and move the content of Rhodes Gamble to Onzeno? The name of the FURRY artist is RHODES not Onzeno. Onzeno is only his username on the sites. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by PomegranateOtter-eng2 (talk • contribs) .
- No problem. Normally the most often used handle in the article is used as the name header for it. Will leave as is. My apologies. - Spirou (talk) 17:45, 16 August 2015 (EDT)
In a retarded, sad note...
I have blocked e_sibe from my five Twitter accounts now 27 times (27... o.0 uh). That's gone from "annoying" to "I have no life" sad to eerily borderline American Horror Story ps*cho. Oh well, some people need hobbies too. =P - Spirou (talk) 02:02, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
- "We received a request to reset the password for your account." (X4) knock yourself out, ross, or sibeite, or Le Pede du Jour. - Spirou (talk) 22:14, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
I say, could you remove my page?
- If you wish - Spirou (talk) 14:16, 5 October 2015 (EDT)
DarkXander regarding DarkXander page
Fair enough on linking to a staff page as a reference, i will fix it later im at work atm, thank you for the helpful advise, im a dummy regarding wikis.
Just curious why the page was reverted back to it's previous page since it as missing a bunch of information as well credit to an artist.
- Last listed edits were made by BrightMoonlight, and reasons why were left on the Ottawafurs' talk page - Spirou (talk) 17:55, 20 October 2015 (EDT)
I undid two of your changes. The statement about pioneering the short-set, many-DJ format for convention dances to give more DJs a spotlight is important because there were no other furry conventions doing that at the time.
The word 'successfully' before self-employed is important, because there are different sorts of self-employment. A quick google search reveals failure rates for small businesses from 50% to 80% in the first 1-2 years, so having a successful business is an important detail.
- DJs and AC: Pioneered=established. It's still by you for AC, but Persuing=Pursuing and letters are normally use instead of numerals (1=one). -Successfully: If employed, it's redundant and time constrained ("did it just happen?"). "Larger": the inter-wiki link does not support this claim, reworded to a more neutral tone ("one of", still un-referenced, but no need to ). Changed the Convention attendance list to Alphabetical (thanks for the missing years).
- Added [clarify] to the Furry Connection North: Where you involved?, if so, needs to be clarified, if not, the template can be removed. [clarify] on the "Board of Directors" statement: Not clear if you accepted (and ref is something else needed, but not critical), and Resigned in 2009: Resigned from the board, from AC, or both? (unclear).
- Thank you for meeting halfway. If you prefer still "Pioneered", there is no qualms to reinstate; it just sounded at first that it was cross-furry fandom wise (Can change to "Simba pioneered the practice of promoting new talent by aggressively at Anthrocon by...". - Spirou (talk) 20:53, 20 October 2015 (EDT)
- Reverted/reworded your AC contribution regarding DJs: "At this same con, he pioneered the practice of promoting new talent by aggressively pursuing new DJs and offering shorter sets, usually one hour long, so that more DJs could be booked each venue night." Hope this reads okay. - Spirou (talk) 21:18, 20 October 2015 (EDT)
Page Removal Request: Cero and Kuperfox
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Cero and associated images.
All links to the page had been removed.
- Update Regarding Redirection/Disambiguation pages
- 3 of the redirects were ones that should not have been there in the first place, and there should not be a link between the unrelated pages.
- I have changed two of the pages to link to the 3rd, as would have been appropriate, and request the exclusion of the CHARACTER page.
- Cero Zephyr redirects to Cero
- Cero is the excluded character page
- Kuper Fox and Kuper redirect to Kuperfox
- Kuperfox is the character page requesting exclusion.
- This should leave the proper redirection pages intact, with both character pages excluded.
Hello, the page for Rudo Fennec is my biography and my character, which I would like to have removed on the grounds that I no longer represent the character and it includes personal info I do not want posted. Thank you very much, in advance.
- Curator Higgs Raccoon seems to have this in hand, left you a note on your user talk page. - Spirou (talk) 21:17, 19 April 2016 (EDT)
Hello. I'm requesting the removal of all pages regarding "WILDWULF" and "DangerDoberman". Thank you for your time. - —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2607:fb90:2294:e938:aaea:ca4d:b50e:8434 (talk • contribs) .
- Sending a tweet to confirm id and request - Spirou (talk) 19:48, 22 April 2016 (EDT)
- Tweet changed to SoFurry msg (Twitter error) - Spirou (talk) 20:04, 22 April 2016 (EDT)
Dead External Links
- Archive the link via any ways or sites. - Spirou (talk) 04:07, 22 May 2016 (EDT)
Page Removal and Personal Exclusion
Seeing as you are here and actively editing my page, and I have requested help with this multiple times, I figured I would ask you too. I really would like my page cleared/locked and anything about me excluded from the wiki. I have been trying to minimize the information here about me only to have this all reverted. This is the page in question: Glitch_(artist).
Please help me with this. I am really, really not comfortable with anything related to me and this site.
page removal request
hello, can you please delete my page https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Tiny_JigSaw? i dont use this identity anymore and i dont want it to be here
Page removal request
Hello Spirou Could you remover http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Frans from the site please? Thank you. Because I can be found with my real (own) name on here and that's something I do not want.
Page removal request
Please remove this page; I didn't create it; I didn't approve it, and it's called libel.
Page removal request
First of all a big apology for trying to edit out my info unprofessionally, I understand the staff works very hard to keep the wiki in a good shape. I spent some time reading through the guidelines and wanted to make sure I do the right thing this time.
I'd like to request a personal exclusion on the following page: https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Kaycee since I don't feel comfortable having personal information here. If you would like to verify my identity I can be contacted on my FA or twitter. Thank you so much for taking the time to help!
Have a great day!!
Please remove this site/summary: http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Aurasoul the issues are solved long time ago and nobody let me correct this propperly so seriously delete it, i never gave permission to link up all my sites etc.
i have made mistakes but i dont want to be blamed my whole life for it!