- Yeah, I was thinking about that as well. I think it's just a mistake. I'll block it. --GreenReaper(talk) 16:01, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
Hey GR -- I believe we have the same person doing some of the recent vandalism. User:22.214.171.124 and User:126.96.36.199 seem to be too similar within too few days to otherwise be a coincidence. Can you do a broad IP block on them? I'm not too familiar with that process. ^^ Spaz Kitty 20:57, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
Is it really that big of a deal?
Having that picture of the video game character on my page. Is it really that big of a deal to have it on there? It was made pretty obvious that I wasn't claiming the picture as mine, and I know the character is owned by Capcom and all that. It's no big deal I suppose, just wondering.. Areku Detritus 03:14, 29 April 2008 (UTC)Areku Detritus
- It's big enough of one that we enforce deletion of copyright violations. Unless you created the image or have permission by the creator (by an artist of a badge, for example) to post the image, you can't post it. Spaz Kitty 04:12, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
Drayk and User:188.8.131.52
Regarding your recent block on User:184.108.40.206, it looks to me as if this user could be Drayk himself wishing for personal exclusion - not a certainty by any means, and we'd need a more verifiable request before treating it as such - but unless you know something I don't or I've overlooked something, it appears to be a definite possibility.
And yes, that article in its present form appears to be rather convoluted and in need of cleanup. If there is any truth in the article, it may be a borderline case of having cause not to allow personal exclusion. (My opinion - I'd lean toward allowing the exclusion, especially while references are lacking.) --mwalimu 20:47, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
- I'd normally assume the same as well, but this edit made me think otherwise. Seems less of a desire for personal exclusion and more of a harassment thing when that's considered, but I could be wrong. Spaz Kitty 22:14, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
What to be done?
You labeled my recent page as "needs cleanup." Could you be more specific? What about tips an' tricks? I made the page at 5 in the morning so at least its in english, heh heh.
220.127.116.11 03:29, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- Erm, your IP address linked here has no contributions, so no name to link it to. What article are you referring to? Spaz Kitty 04:38, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
Odd but ok. Red is the article.
18.104.22.168 03:09, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
Just following a trend, Miss
If you or some other admin are about to delete or redirect Category:Georgia (U.S. state) Wikifurries, then what about Category:Carolina Wikifurries? I only created the Georgia one after I saw the Carolina one a bit earlier, unless that one will be redirected into either Category:South Carolina or Category:North Carolina. --RayneVanDunem 06:07, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
Complete exclusion from WikiFur
My name is Mozdoc, I want to be completely removed from WikiFur. I want the article about me removed, the talk page removed, everything. I want complete and total exclusion unless I say otherwise that I want to come back.
Hi S.K. :D
Noticed you added a "citation needed" tag to the Tales from the Reservation article concerning the author's stance on the story. I just thought I'd let you know, it will most likely be impossible to cite it as it was from a series of emails with the author - emails which, sadly, were deleted by my ISP in a lame attempt to extort a higher monthly rate from me. :(
Personally, I feel it's a shame that he's walked away from this story - it DOES have an interesting aspect to it.
22.214.171.124 11:17, 12 May 2008 (UTC)
If you only had a brain :))
Yet you gleefully follow your master in her schemes, SPAZ. Of course, people like you - with rather limited intelligance - ALWAYS tend to blindly follow others, no matter if they're right or not. Your so willing to look the other way when your idol is doing something wrong, yet jump all over anyone who either calls them on it or mockingly immitates their actions.
Therefore, at this time I would have to classify you as an adversary.
- ...what the hell are you talking about? As for "limited intelligance" (sic -- ironic that you can't even spell 'intelligence' right, no?), I'd like to note that I was in gifted courses from kindergarten through high school. When I was tested back in 9th grade, my IQ was 120. I scored 1330 on the SATs. My GPA in high school was a 4.1 out of 4.0 (possible through advanced courses with extra "honors" credit available), and my GPA at UGA is a 3.4, and I made the Dean's List last fall. Who has limited intelligence, again? Don't talk down to me. Spaz Kitty 00:40, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
User account "Spaz Kitty" is not registered. Please check if you want to create/edit this page.
How is it that you can have an "Administrator" tag when you are not even REGISTERED??? I think we need to take a long hard look at your actions...
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 11:02, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
- -sigh...- Please stop targeting me because all I did was defend a person's gender mentality, regardless of whether or not they were involved with a certain other overly dramatic person. Spaz Kitty 15:57, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
I recommend you learn Judo. I, too, have been tested at near-genius IQ levels from a young age, got a 1360 on my SATs, was in G&T classes and all of that. But there's no point bringing it up, especially as an extensive emotional defense against someone's cheap one-liner. Remember to smile at yourself, in sympathy if nothing else. After all, you have been given power to do the job of a wiki administrator: to Improve and Protect the Wiki. We are all Green Lantern if we choose to be. -- Siege(talk) 01:36, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- I've taken Tae Kwon Do. ;) Decided not to take the final 'tests' to achieve my black belt, but still. I don't appreciate being yet another target of some persistent aggressor, and if the only way to avoid that is to take another break from the Wiki, so be it. I don't need any more sources of dumb drama in my life. Spaz Kitty
Ah well, so much for trying to get you to reason things out and discuss matters.
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 19:04, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
Contact me on YIM if you have it, SpazzKitty - "aysakiansamurai".
And if you feel like swatting things, by all means come join a friend and I tonight at his Apartment building - 2 airsoft guns and 6 cans of silly string versus about a hundred BATS! :))
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 00:12, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
Removal from WikiFur
I would like you to contact me whenever you can so that I can have some hope in getting my name and entire existence removed from WikiFur. It would be appreciated.