- 1 Erm... why...?
- 2 Deletion of talk pages for excluded persons
- 3 RSS readers
- 4 Pendragon Entertainment
- 5 More Nicodemuses
- 6 Animal multiplayer worlds
- 7 OK, Maybe Not On Hiatus
- 8 Anubis
- 9 What did you revert me for?
- 10 Clean-up of Feila article
- 11 Ctrl-C
- 12 Halfshell
- 13 I was doing category rearrangement and testing.
- 14 Secret Moon Article
- 15 Changing username?
- 16 Athari
- 17 Change
- 18 Spotted hyena
- 19 Wire Fox article deletion/undeletion madness
- 20 i don't see a difference
- 21 6-2-1 rule
- 22 PostSecret
- My bad; I saw you had removed the contributor template from User:Robomilk and the same on Tori, and rather than noticing all the other changes, I selectively saw just the removed tags. I reverted back to your edits and added in the contributor tag. Spaz Kitty 15:28, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
Deletion of talk pages for excluded persons
Talk pages of excluded persons should not be deleted. Often they contain the very reasoning which justifies the exclusion. I would tend only to remove personal information that would rightly have been in the article if it were not excluded. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:49, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
You might want to leave cases like Pendragon Entertainment as a redirect to help people find the main article. Anyway, I've found information that they've done more than just High Tail Hall, so maybe I'll jot down what I've found so far. --Rat 05:22, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for adding to the Nicodemus disambiguation. I expected there to be more. -- Sine 03:05, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
Animal multiplayer worlds
On Category talk:Multiplayer worlds, I've proposed Category:Animal multiplayer worlds to contain or replace Category:Wildlife multiplayer worlds. I thought you might want to comment. -- Sine 21:40, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
OK, Maybe Not On Hiatus
When renaming pages, use the "move" tab instead of copy and pasting. For instance, a move could have been used to rename "Anubis" to "Anubis (god)". Using "move" instead of copy and pasting preserves the edit history of the article. --Rat 11:56, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
What did you revert me for?
What I said in Wolf's Rain was the truth, both about the series and wolves in general. Stop denying it just because you are a furry, damnit. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- I reverted you because of vandalism. You have now been blocked for repeated vandalism after your warning. Spaz Kitty 16:37, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Clean-up of Feila article
I'd be more than happy to clean-up the Feila article, but I'm not really sure what you want me to fix. The link in the clean-up box goes to a dead page. Suggestions? --RabidFox 15:51, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- For one, it has no categories. Two, the image at the bottom would be better placed as right-aligned alongside the mascot text. It also needs to be Wikified ([[links]] set where applicable, ie names). There may be some minor other edits needed, but those are the primary things. Spaz Kitty 16:04, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- Categories? I am afraid that I do not understand what you mean, considering that it seems that the article is already organized in such a manner. Perhaps you could be a little more specific? As for the mascot image, I have tried to right-align it several times, but I cannot do so without interrupting the following, unrelated section. Is there a way to do this without interfering into an inappropriate section, or should I do so regardless? --RabidFox 05:59, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- It's not furry related, nor is it a disambiguation page. Even on the latter, it wouldn't be necessary. I highly doubt someone looking to know what Ctrl+C does on a computer would go to a furry wiki. Spaz Kitty 01:21, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
I was doing category rearrangement and testing.
As the title says, I was doing that so, my apologies for flooding the recent updates.
Secret Moon Article
I cleaned up cr/lf and updated the talk page.
- --Tek Skiltaire 21:28, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
- I replied to you on the talk page there. Spaz Kitty 21:35, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
I was wondering if it was possible to wipe out the names Rapture, Kiralea, and Rapytur. I sort of need to do a complete overhaul (perhaps even change my log in name as well) since I don't GO by Rapture anymore (too old of a name and I didn't even make it up.. I wanted to name my character / alias to something that I made :D not something a friend made for me). So yeah... if you could help me out, I'd appreciate it.
- We don't generally "wipe out" anything; assuming you don't want your articles completely erased (content-wise), then those names will still serve as redirects, and likely be included as a '____ was formerly known as...' note in the new article. You're free, however, to redo your current article as you see fit to reflect these changes, and an admin can move the page to your new name once you've decided. As for changing your username, click the "my preferences" link in the upper right hand corner and you can change your nickname there. Spaz Kitty 16:10, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
Actually I wanted the pages completely wiped if it was okay with you. :D I really want to remake everything. And I meant if I could change the username. Sorry! Not trying to be a pain in the butt but I sort of gave my designs a complete overhaul.
Thanks for correcting mistakes and making the article more encyclopedic. :-) However, I have a few questions.
Are there’re any rules on using quotes and apostrophes? I prefer to use curved quotes (“”, ‘’, «») instead of straight (", ') as they look more pretty. Should only straight ones be used on WikiFur? The same question on dashes: should en-dashes and em-dashes (–, —) be used or hyphen (-)? If I remember correctly, WikiPedia permits both styles.
I think the link to the Snow Lands needs some description, the name of the site doesn’t give any hints on its contents. It can be just “home site of Athari,” for example.
> The nick “Athari” is Swahili word → The name "Athari" …
It’s nick, not name… Athari 11:14, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
- I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. If it's not listed in Help:Furry Book of Style, and Wikipedia allows it, then I suppose it's fine. As for your edits, the summary of the website should be fine, and I'd rather put 'nickname' than just 'nick', but that's me. Spaz Kitty 13:47, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
I changed "Lapists have no obvious idols, as with Protestant Christians" to "Lapists have no obvious idols, as with Christians," as the former is anti-Catholic, while the latter is true.
- Sir Tim
- Wait, now I'm confusing Striped with Spotted . . . gah, I'm off to bed. *grin* --GreenReaper(talk) 06:39, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
Wire Fox article deletion/undeletion madness
Looks like I missed the change in case when working on that. Sorry about the confusion. :-P --Douglas Muth 03:25, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
i don't see a difference
on my article same name as my user name, it says you chanegd something, what excatly did you change, i didnlt see anything different then before —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kiboe Motegi (talk • contribs) .
- I added Contributor tags to both. The little blue/white boxes. Spaz Kitty 21:34, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- Do we know it to be true? ;) Without a citation or even an edit summary, I'm loathe to assign a single creator to a term based on an anonymous edit. Spaz Kitty 01:08, 12 July 2007 (UTC)